New Moderator for "New to Reefkeeping"

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Congrats Krish and welcome aboard....

MikeS

Thanks Mike!!! I'm almost cool like you:p

Way to go Krish!
You certainly deserve it. You’ve come a long way, man!
In fact I can vaguely remember greeting you when you first joined and now look atcha!
I’ve even caught myself trying to beat you to a reply for a thread with a quick answer but you end up chiming in with a more thought out and lengthy reply that is usually more helpful than mine. I swear your keyboard must be smokin’ by the time you log off from here. Keep up the good work!

Hey Rob!! Where ya been lately??? Thanks on the compliment man...This was the first forum I became a part of, and was the right one. Definately a great place that helped my finally enjoy a hobby I always wanted to enjoy. I found myself always frustrated because I couldn't get rid of algae or cloudy water, but all you guys here sorted me out and I feel great knowing I can do the same. All my posting has allowed me to learn a lot as well as make great friends here...What more can you ask for:)

And about the keyboards, I have to replace whole computers:lol:

Congrats..

Thanks James!:)

Oh my now the patients are running the asylum, HELP!!!!! lmao, good going bro well deserved.

Yup! Nuts are taking over!:lol: Thanks Bob! I hope all is well with you and your father:)

sheeshh why can't i be kewl like all the mods in here :D .

Now Krish, where's my cake? ohh and i'm still waiting for my typing monkey.... you said you were gonna give me one so i could reach your posting point :lol:.

Mike doesn't have to work to be kewl, he just needs to show off his car and we're done :D :lol:.

LOL! It's ok man...I'll just buy a Mustang and then I'll be cooler

yeah and i'll buy the ferrari and shoot 2 birds with 1 bullet :shock: :lol: :lol: .........in my dreams of course :lol:

shoot 2 birds with 1 bullet

ROFL!! That's the newer version huh:p

Congrats island boy!! So you think you can monkey around more now?

LOL!!! Naw...Not too much more:p Thanks on the congrats! I'm hoping I don't let anyone down, but I think I will be fine. I can still enjoy a few laughs while at the same time, help others more importantly:)

Oh No! Now Krish is gonna be lookin over my shoulder!:cool: Man....am I in trouble:D

Congrats Krish!

Holy Moly!

This is just an excuse he can give his wife to be on the forums more. Hahaha

Kidding man. You'll be great!

Fantastic Choice! You should consider Nikki AKA Linkki....Oh wait.....never mind :)

Holy Moly!

This is just an excuse he can give his wife to be on the forums more. Hahaha

Kidding man. You'll be great!

Fantastic Choice! You should consider Nikki AKA Linkki....Oh wait.....never mind

ROFL!!! Thanks Ron! When I told her I was a mod she said, "Oh joy" :rolleyes: :lol: I can't spend too much time here at once (have to spend time with my wife and little girl so I have to space it a bit through the day), but I will still out post anyone here and be on top of the game as always. I don't miss anything;)

Thanks again Ron:)

Back