New Moderator for "New to Reefkeeping"

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I think I want the Lowe's job:D but I'll give Don a few years at it first:)

Congrats Krish, Now get to work!:eek:

Hey it only took just over 11K post to get the position!:cool:

Congrats Krish, Now get to work!

Hey it only took just over 11K post to get the position

ROFL! Thanks Scooty!:p

I wasnt joking around. You can have it after I get fired.

Don

I've seen your hands in a few DIY projects Don and you don't greet people!! Those are mechanic hands all the way:p

I think Krish's post are gonna go to the 20 k , but i'm glad you're a mod instead of white shark

LOL...Well, it can go to 100,000 posts and beyond. I don't mind...Just like to help where I can:)

Congrats man!

You replied to me the most when I had questions.

(of course, judging by your post count... looks like you reply the most in general ;) )

Congrats man!

You replied to me the most when I had questions.

(of course, judging by your post count... looks like you reply the most in general )

LOL! Thanks man...Yeah, I post a lot here, but just trying to help out as much as I can and make the forum fun for all. Glad I was able to help you:)

3.gif
3.gif

Great to hear, Krish!!

Cheers
Steve

Well this place is going downhill.:p No Krish you will do great. I am back from NY and the wedding.:shock: I did not kill anyone but came close.:lol: Krish be sure you do not use the title to promote your performance dates at the PP.:D

Ohhhhh, don't encourage him!!!!

Congrats Krish!

LOL! Thanks Ed.:) I'm not a "RF Staff" member as such like Nikki and the others are, just a moderator of this forum section so no bold colors here;)

Well this place is going downhill. No Krish you will do great. I am back from NY and the wedding. I did not kill anyone but came close. Krish be sure you do not use the title to promote your performance dates at the PP.

ROFL!! Thanks Brian...I guess they figured if you could mod on another forum, I could:p

Congrats Krish!!!

This is a great forum for you to help out people.

Thanks Curt! Now get out there and start recruiting newbies!:D

Way to go Krish! Now you will have to post even more around here!

LOL! Thanks Tom! I'll share a few of my posts with you if you want(LOL). Hopefully this will give some of you other mods a much needed rest because I know it must get tiring for you guys sometimes:)

sweet.....

...Like skimmate???:p Thanks Mark:)

Way to go Krish!
You certainly deserve it. You’ve come a long way, man!
In fact I can vaguely remember greeting you when you first joined and now look atcha!
I’ve even caught myself trying to beat you to a reply for a thread with a quick answer but you end up chiming in with a more thought out and lengthy reply that is usually more helpful than mine. I swear your keyboard must be smokin’ by the time you log off from here. Keep up the good work! :D

Back