• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

New Nano being fabricated!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

JPG@CFI

Precision Fabricator
RF,

We have built many sizes over the years, from mild to wild and everything in between. From 5 to 1500 gallons. Well, check it out! Jason

Here is the top panel. 96.5"x72.5" x 1". It was HEAVY!
DSC_0238.jpg

Here is the top panel on a diet minus a few port holes!
DSC_0242.jpg

Here is the body going togeather. I don't have a table big enough, so we built a platform. It will be for rent after next week for parties, weddings, and such!
DSC_0241.jpg

Sid,

She will be 30" tall. We wanted about 900 gallons for stability, and room for fish to swim, as well as corals to grow to mature sizes. Keep tuned in, as she will be holding water soon. Jason

Guys,

We have been super busy getting this tank ready for it's new owner. She is looking great! Check it out!

Getting ready to add the top.
DSC_0244.jpg

It takes more than a few skinny white guys and a Hawaiian to build this tank!
DSC_0247.jpg

She's all glued up, much more to do!
DSC_0249.jpg

You guys are way off base. I'm going to fill it with chocolate pudding and have coed pudding wrestling. First person to knock the other out of the tank wins. Brilliant!!!

You guys are way off base. I'm going to fill it with chocolate pudding and have coed pudding wrestling. First person to knock the other out of the tank wins. Brilliant!!!

I 2nd the motion 1 more vote to pass !!!

Guy's,

Here is 900 gallons of CFI crafted acrylic fury!

DSC_0252.jpg

We had to water test it before we could go any further. We had the Swedish Bikini Team over, and yes, all 12 fit! The cherry jello was yummy as well. Enjoy

Hello,
Looks great Jason. It will be going to one of my customers. It will be set up very similar to the store 600 gallon display that Jason also built in April 2008. He lives in North Spokane.

Cheers,
Kevin

Any word on this tank? I would like to see if he wants some tangs out of my aquarium. They are getting too big and I want them to go to a big tank. =D

Back