new pics of my 125

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I hate fedex!
once again they have let me and my fish down. out of 5 shippments I have ordered which were shipped via fedex I have only gotten one alive and on time. this time they say that they had mechanical difficulties (same excuse as the last time) and here it is 30+hrs after shipping them and they are still sitting in memphis! and then fedex tell's me your not supposed to ship live goods anyways.
I will not buy from any online store who shippes via fedex again.
I am so frustrated knowing that my Naso and puffer are sitting in a box parishing! that is just wrong..:cry:

I hope they make it alive tomorrow after 48+ hrs..

Matt

Oh I know - wasn't blaming them. What happens in a situation like this? Saltwaterfish.com file a FedEx claim? or are you out the fish if they arrive dead?

ai think that saltwaterfish.com will have to file a clain with fedex. so we will see... I had better not lose out on this.. its bad enuff knowing my fish are sitting in a box dieing...

Mat

yeah, i agree.... i have an order from reeftopia.com coming in via fedex tonight so let's hope it arrives ok. your luck sounds like mine! must be the name matt or something.

hopefully everything will arrive safely....

Hey Guys.
I have ordered from saltwaterfish.com a few times with no probs what so ever.
Everything I have gotten from them as well as my stepson is still alive. (2 1/2 years now)
Sorry to hear that Fedex has done this to those critters.
Hope they make it.
Dont let the delivery guy run away before you open the package.
Dont sign anything till you check the critters out.
Im sure you knew this already.

well guys the naso was DOA! I have sent saltwaterfish.com 3 emails since yesterday morning and they still havent replied, I am getting pretty upset.

the puffer looks pretty stressed I hope he makes it.

Matt

last time i ordered a fish, fedex left it on my doorstop..they didn't even knock...i was sitting at home all day that day, so that i could get my fish...my dogs go psycho when they hear a knock..they never did ..i went outside to get something and i almost tripped over the box..i checked online for the tracking and it had been 2-3 hours since they dropped it off...thankfully, i had a good ending..the fish is alive and well

I wonder why they didnt knock? that doesnt seem right. I thought they were always supposed to knock..

Matt

i didn't say anything to the company that i bought it from because if you aren't there to receive the fish, it will void your warranty...they wouldn't have beleived me that i was home all day...i really was!!! i couldn't wait to get my fish!!!

yeah, fedex no longer knocks - they just leave it at your front door. they also don't require a signature unless the sender pays extra for it now.

well here are some new update pictures since I finally got a new camera!!!

Matt

Attachments

• ricordias.jpg
    ricordias.jpg
    51.4 KB
  • ricordia.JPG
    ricordia.JPG
    65.2 KB
and some more....
the last three pictures are of the center left and right sections of the tank...

Attachments

• gotrics.JPG
    gotrics.JPG
    49.2 KB
  • center.jpg
    center.jpg
    85 KB
  • left.jpg
    left.jpg
    79.9 KB
  • right.jpg
    right.jpg
    78.9 KB
What species of anthias is that in the first set of pics? (common name) They are not especially difficult to keep right?

they are pink square back anthias and they are moderate I would say. they definately are not an easy fish...

I would say do some research on anthias before getting them..:)

Matt

the female one right? because the male ones have the "square" on their back :)

Back