New psas forum!!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Skimmy

SKIM FU
PSAS would like to announce that we are finally ready to go public with our own PSAS Forum!! We are still working out the bugs, adding sponsors, etc., but we are ready to go!!!
i know we just mentioned it in the other thread, but we wanted to start an announcement thread specifically for the forum.

So far it's looking awesome! But rather empty!!
Why?? Because we need you there!!!

Please come visit, register, and post! We made this site just for you!!!

http://thepsas.org/forum/

I registered, but haven't recieved my confirmation email yet. Also, will I get a cool jpeg as part of my avitar to show I support PSAS? Thanks!

I registered, but haven't recieved my confirmation email yet. Also, will I get a cool jpeg as part of my avitar to show I support PSAS? Thanks!

Well, I've run into I problem with the EMail that I wasn't aware of. Apparently GMail has a daily allowance of email that it allows to be sent; and we're already over that quota.

I'm working on a solution!

In the meantime, I've activated your account! :):)

Vicki

Thanks for the separate announcement in this forum!

-Thomas-

PS. Registered already earlier today and had no problems with the confirmation email at that time....

Well, I've run into I problem with the EMail that I wasn't aware of. Apparently GMail has a daily allowance of email that it allows to be sent; and we're already over that quota.

In the meantime, I've activated your account! :):)

Vicki

Thanks.... logged in and checking it out now!

Hopefully the EMail problem is now solved.
Sorry about that, but I had no idea GMail was so fussy!

Vicki

i just tried to join and got my activation e-mail right away but when i went to click on activation link it said couldn't find page????
nevermind i got it. when the link came the word testing wasafter forum. i took it out and the link worked.

Last edited:
i just tried to join and got my activation e-mail right away but when i went to click on activation link it said couldn't find page????
nevermind i got it. when the link came the word testing wasafter forum. i took it out and the link worked.

Looks like I got *caught*! Sorry about that but sure glad you figured it out so quickly! ;)

Vicki

Back