New Reef magazine! - from Anthony

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

The shipping options for Italy and elsewhere in Europe vary by how fast you want to receive it... slow postage (6-8 weeks) would be similar in price to the US subscription... but faster (airmail 2 weeks) would be more expensive (60 USD instead fo 45USD for the annual issues).

mille grazie!

Will definatly be subscribing as soon as I get postage rates to Mexico City.
Felipe Rosas.

Thank you Felipe :)

The International rate by surface postage (slow but inexpensive enough) is $60 USD for the annual (4-issue) subscription [a total of 400-500 pages of content]

kindly, Anth- :)

Keep them Magazines going!

Anthony,
I sent ya some doe for some awesome reading material.
Cheers,
Your Friend,
Ed:)

Finally ordered a subscription this morning! Looking forward to the first issue!

I realize too that most folks have truly busy lives... but if you have the time, I'd really be much obliged for a critique after your first read. Please do tell what you liked, but especially what you'd like to see instead or done better. Since I fund/run the mag and it is a hobby/niche market... we have the opportunity to work together more dynamically and effect changes that will serve us and the hobby together :) Please don't be shy with comments!

I saw the inked printer proof last week too... and it looked even better than my hightest hopes (huge kudos to Christine for layout!).

Frank... poster coming your way too :D Any preference (inverts, coral, fishes), or is the new Marine Plants and Algae one appealing?

kind regards to all,

Anth-

Good news on the proof, Anthony! Awesome work Christine!

Anthony, how would you like feedback to come, in an email, on the forums, or ?

Thanks!

Hi There Anthony

Congratulations on the magazine, I am sure it will be nothing but a huge success :)

I would just like to confirm, for myself and some other fellow South African Reefers, the total cost to post via Airmail to South Africa (including a poster).

Many Thanks
Dean

For feedback, I would enjoy a public forum for it to get additional input form others, but if/until I set up a proper vendor forum... lets keep them simple write-ins to the journal contact addy: [email protected]

The mag will be available in LFS shops I'm sure... but it will take time for them to trickel down.

An annual subscription to SA can go for $60 USD (in US dollars... must reckon exchange fees).... the free poster deal is cost prohibitive though for shipping to SA, regretably. I'm chatting with some SA friends though to see about sending over a bulk batch for distribution.

kindly, Anth- :)

For feedback, I would enjoy a public forum for it to get additional input form others, but if/until I set up a proper vendor forum... lets keep them simple write-ins to the journal contact addy: [email protected]

Let me know what you need regarding a forum for your magazine Anthony, if you want to set one up here, I am willing to help out in that area :)

Anthony,
People want expert advice , Your the Man! I must say the personality also sells your magazine. Anyone that has met you can contribute to that. You are always willing to help people!
Thanks again for all you do for Hobbyist.
PS, Did I get a Poster?

Last edited:
super thanks Chuck :) Lemme see what/if I can do regarding the proper channels with you on it... you've already been mucho gracious for allowing this thread as it is. Much obliged!

No worries Ed... poster included :)

I am going to the bank tomorrow! I can't wait. But now I am going to have to hide them from my dad... Well, I guess I won't have to worry about what he finds under my bed, I mean, it could be worse right?:D

Got the new mag this weekend and it is truly amazing. Great articles and pictures as well. Can't wait for the next issue....

Back