• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

New Rimless/Braceless Nano Tanks

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

barrierreefcf

Sponsor
We were approached about being the Eastside's retail source for a line of rimless/braceless glass aquariums. The sizes are listed below. There are also a few larger sizes we can order. The glass is not tempered and can be drilled on any panel. Also, no sharp edges here...the edges are beveled. 3-4 times per year we can pre-order them with up to four holes already drilled at no extra cost. We receive our first shipment on Tuesday and we'll post pricing and pictures. They are very affordable:) We will also be bringing in more Nano filtration options and Nano LED lighting.

Nano Cubes-
10x10x10
12x12x12
18x18x18

Reg Tank-
12x7.5x7
24x12x12
30x12x12

We considered ADA but they are similar to Elos as far as price point. When the distributor delivers them I'll ask if there is a brand name. I do know that one of the major US Aquarium manufacturers tried to outsource their aquarium building with this company. Apparently the deal fell through because the US company wanted less quality and the overseas company didn't want to damage their image by building tanks that way.

I remembered the other sizes-

36x18x18
48x18x18
Both can be had on short notice.

Last edited:
[unsolicited plug]

I saw a sample of one of the small cubes at the store this last weekend and just have to say... these are really sweet looking pieces. Makes me wish I had a spot for another tank! :)

[/unsolicited plug]

Beveled Glass?? Sounds similar to the Oceanic Illuminati tanks. How would you compare the quality and price point of these new tanks to the Illuminatis? There seems to be a lot more size options than Oceanic offers.

i think overall quality is just as good and the price point doesn't even compare. the only real difference i see is the illuminati has a bottom trim and has a reef ready option (meaning full overflow). these new tanks can be drilled at NO COST(with prepurchase), but they don't offer an actual overflow and size is a little different.

oceanic illuminati (36*18*21):
reg-$274.99
reef ready-$379.99

our 'lil bugger(36*18*18):
$239.99 with or w/o holes

Brie is working on some photos as we speak, of the 12*12*12 one that the rep left for a demo, and we should be able to gets pics of the rest up later today(as long as the order does show today).......

Last edited:
Ok here's photos of the little 10 x 10 x 10 model we have sitting in the store right now(Chris is retarded, its not the 12 x 12). This tank is only $29.99 (!!!).

10x10NanoCubejpg.jpg

The beveled glass edges, similar to Elos tanks.

10x10NanoCubeEdgeDetail.jpg

10x10NanoCubeEdgeDetail2.jpg

Last edited:
Ok tanks have arrived. Woo! These are some nice little rimless tanks...

12 x 12 x12 cube 3/16" glass $39.99
12x12x12Cube.jpg

18 x 18 x 18 cube 1/4" glass $119.99
18x18x18CubeTank.jpg

12 x 7.5 x 7 3/16" glass $24.99
12x75x7NanoTank.jpg

24 x 12 x 12 1/4" glass $74.99
24x12x12NanoTank.jpg

30 x 12 x 12 5/16" glass $119.99
30x12x12NanoTank.jpg

Last edited:
i have a question..what size holes can u make?

Just checked, and they can drill any size up to 1.5", up to 4 holes total. We don't do it here, the company does it for you for free when you order the tank. The ones we currently have aren't drilled, so if you were looking for one we could order you whatever you needed.

Yes for up to a 1.5" bulkhead. The supplier brings in containers 3-4 times a year so if you want to pre-order a tank with holes you may have to wait a month or so.

Back