• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

New Rimless/Braceless Nano Tanks

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I'll look into some of the above questions when I get back into town Wed. This was not embarked upon to become a new custom option. If you want quotes on custom starphire tanks just pm me and I'll get you numbers.

let me know the deal on these tanks how many gallons I'm looking for the bigger better' reach out to me 732 6191888 kev

Kev,
Your location is listed as NJ. If that's the case this isn't going to be an option for you. We are not shipping the larger tanks. I can get larger custom Elos or Deep Sea Aquatics shipped though. Let me know:)

Kev,
Your location is listed as NJ. If that's the case this isn't going to be an option for you. We are not shipping the larger tanks. I can get larger custom Elos or Deep Sea Aquatics shipped though. Let me know:)

please let me know what the costs are on the elos or deep sea aquatics, I'd like to have at least 75g's or more. Thanks again

Ok...finally got some answers.

1. The tanks have a 1 year limited warranty with the local distributor. If there ever is an issue we can deal with them for a replacement for you.

2. Starphire is available. Pricing is still to be determined. It would need to be special ordered and cold take 3-4 months to arrive depending on when the next container arrives.

3. Any custom sizes can be ordered. Same waiting issues as Starphire.

4. We are not shipping larger tanks (30 gallons +), of this brand, at this time. We may work something out with the distributor in the future.

Kev...will have some numbers for you Monday.

We received one of the 36x18x18 tanks and a new tiny little guy. I'll have to put a tape measure on it Friday. It looks like 6x6x6 or 8x8x8 and its starphire! Only 29.99! We hear that 10x10x10 and 12x12x12 tanks should be back in by late March or early April. Fingers crossed!!

Back