new tank pics[dial up beware]

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

ProPs said:
how much? will you ever consider a trade?

Sorry, I'm not ready to frag it yet. I want a colony not a frag and is a slow grower. I will have to start trimming him in about 6 months. Check with Kevin see if he has a Blue Tort frag?

Awesome images ProPs. I like your frag tray too, very cool. Where's that full tank image you said you'd take? Haven't cleaned the glass yet hey? :)

umm ok its cleaned a lil bit :p
PICT2031.jpg

PICT2032.jpg

PICT2033.jpg

PICT2034.jpg

PICT2043.jpg

wow, those are beautiful Prop. You planning on heading this way any time soon? Would love several frags.

Mat

hey mat i'm in and out of the seattle area about twice a month
let me know what corals your interested in and maybe we can work something out
=o)

Matt,
Props corals look even better in person. Those pictures do not do justice of what he brought last time I saw him. I look forward to see that guy again and buying some of his treasures.
Ed

wow, where do I start. I feel like a kid in a candy store. Let me look through them a bit and I will post up. When you planning on being around next, and what frags do you have ready?

Last edited:
Props,
You are too cool man. I will have to load up in little red car and visit Sister in Law. You definitely have some gorgeous stuff. I have done my homework and will be ready to transfer those jewells. :) :) :)

ProPs,

The tank is looking great!

I made a small frag rack out of eggcrate a few weeks ago. It works great so long as the hermit crabs don't knock them off. :rolleyes: Speaking of hermits, I was using a small shell to mount a pocillapora (can't spell) to. I noticed the frag walking around the tank...... I guess the hermit decided he wanted that shell... :D Good camoflage....

Props,
I may have to take little car up to Seattle just for your frags. Are you thinking of Saturday the 27th?
Ed

Props, you need to post more pics!!!! the more the merrier. Tank is lookin great, I wish I could get over to Seattle and meet up with you. Are you gonna go to the meeting in Tri-Cities this August? We might be able to trade some stuff. Keep up the good work man :D :D

thanks for the kind words guys.. i'll be coming down sometime this april .. should have a frag of almost ev'rything in the tank.. pm me..
neone got a frag of a oregon tort they want to trade?

thanks

ProPs
i missed u last time , but i would love to get about one of everything , lol
just let me know
thanks
Ps your tank sound like the envy of the fourm, lol
have a nice day

Props, i emailed you with requests for prices on several of the corals before you came into town last time. pm'ed you again shortly after and didn't hear anything back. Any word for me yet?

Back