New to this site & wanting to learn lots!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Kitteness

I have had my 55g tank for about 2 years(in process of setting up 210g but need more parts) and just now found out about all the people in the area with the same hobby. I was getting kind of lonely not having anyone to talk to with same interests. So I found out about all you guys in WA on RC. I am really excited to join all you guys but I am very intimated easily(which of course I am intimidated already to be honest with ya) so could someone fill me in on how all this works and so forth and what do I do to meet and join the fun stuff you guys talk about and do?

Can't wait to learn some of the ropes around this site!

Welcome to the boards Kitteness!

no need to be intimidated. We are all here to have fun, learn, and give advice. Ask anything and you'll get some kind of answer. Use the search function and you will probably find a thread on the topic (search works all the time here...unlike RC).

The PSAS club meetings are once a month on the 3rd Saturday (most of the time). You can join at any meeting.

welcome to the board

the people here are realy nice and also very willing to share knowlage and expertice. If you have any questions just ask, everyone here is as exictiwed to be a part of this hobby as you are and we love to help.as for the meeting just watch for dates to be posted and show up you will find no shortage of people to talk your ear off about the hobby.

see ya soon
Chris

buy the way i work in everett so if you want to meet and chat or need directions to a meeting just shoot me a pm

welcome!!
glad you found us:)
send your email address to any of the psas board members(im one) and we'll make sure you get on the evite list(invitation via email to all of our club events) then as reed said, you can join the club at any of the meetings.
it costs $25 per year, and entitles you to entrance to all of our events as well as a 10% discount at most good local reef stores.

Welcome to RF! You'll be just fine here...You'll see. Just ask away. Glad you have decided to join us an look forward to your posts:)

Thanks guys foe being so cool ya I really want to come to the next meeting too! I already marked it on my calendar. It's nice to meet people in the same area for a change!
Jacque

Back