Next month picnic (food)

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

bradreef

always kidding
Ok guys this thing is going to be insane. We have soooo much great stuff to raffle. I was thinking about taking it and going to mexico to live. This is the food thread. PSAS will be providing hamburgers, hotdogs, soda, and condiments. If you would like to bring a side or chips or something please post it here. This will be at mike o'briens house. He has a little 650 gallon reef with some of the nicest equipment out there. A beauty at lake taps. He even has a slide into the lake off of his dock and I might be using it.

Do we have a final date on the meeting? I haven't actually been to a meeting before, sounds like a good one to attend. Hopefully it will work with my schedule.

Mat

He even has a slide into the lake off of his dock and I might be using it.
Hmmmm lol

If anyone wants to bring thier kids to hack around in the lake please feel free, you just have to keep an eye on them, bring some towels, maybe a lawn chair and have some fun in the sun. No plastic bags will be allowed on the premises :p

Mike

mojoreef said:
No plastic bags will be allowed on the premises :p

Mike
Mike is worried about a Frag Attack.........LOL. Don't worry Mike, there will be plenty of coolers.;)

Ok we are not going to tear apart your tank mike but we need more food to feed people Like me. I will bring whatever people dont say. more food people.

gabriela now that is what I am talking about. I should have added you to the evite so check your email and you can reply.

I'll bring some fresh fruits. Pineapples, cantoloupe, etc. I will not bring my my "Pink Lady" apples. I protect those with my life.

aaron

what are hors d' ouveres? skimerwhisperer
Hey if anyone needs help deciding what to bring you can always bring some spicy chicken wings :p (there's nothing like spicy chicken wings :rolleyes: ), drinks, the pasta salad idea sounds exellent, beer .. ups i forgot its a family event :D.

Back