Next month picnic (food)

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Hello to all, Im assuming that this is a family event... am i right? so i can bring my family with me?

How about my other family? (just kidding....)

Let me know... and what else to bring.... My wife can bake... can i bring a cake? how about brwonies? let me know what to bring people so it wont be a waste...

Regards

Hey Mikey!
I want to bring some chicken wings but I can only seem to find the left ones. Is it appopriate to bring left wings to the red part of the state?

LOL thats all thier are in these parts Danny, lol

As per kids and family, no problem. You just have to keep a close eye on them with the lake being right thier.

Pray for rain folks or its going to be a tight one, rofl

Mike

I'm still bringing my rain jacket!!!!! If it's anything like it has been over here, 9" of rain in the last 2 weeks, it won't matter if you pray for rain, or no rain. Noah will be out on the lake collecting pairs!!!

You don't happen to have a big ol' tarp we can rig from the upper deck to the lower one, do ya, Mikey? With my luck, there's no way I'm doing a "rain stay away" dance! ;)

I see they are calling for rain Saturday too...any other day and I wouldn't trust the forecast, but since it's Saturday "and" the picnic they'll probably get it right. If everyone else wants to stay home, I'll go and let everyone else know who won all the raffles :D.....Ah who cares if it rains........we're all PNW'ers we can take the rain

Stan you should just show up with the sirens blasting, that way you could clear the house and take all the raffle prizes into custody!!!!!!!!lol

Mike

Don't encourage him Mike...he might just do it.

I can just see the headline "Reefer party broken up. Lots of loot confiscated"

When is this meeting? I am new to reef frontiers and interested in meeting other's in the hobby too!! Is it for anyone?
Thanks ,
Matt

matt you have to come.... This saturday at mikes house on lake tapps. Right down the way from your house. Look in the psas forum here and you can read all about it... Pm me if you have any more questions..

Jiddy We want it to rain so we dont have to water our lawns so ha ha.... Yes it does rain except for july15th- sept15th.. And the girls look better in Cali.

Can someone help Matt125, I think he is not yet a member yet... So what to do to become a member... Can he get an E-Vite?

Bumping this back up to the top. I'll be trying out a new recipe I found for Warm German potato salad!

~ Steve

Back