~North Sound Reefers~ Kickoff

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

TJL

copod
Hey All, we have officially kicked off our network of greater north Puget Sound region reefkeepers. We needed to name this group to have a place here on Reef Frontiers where we have all met to post all upcoming Get Togethers & activities. You will find all postings in the Club listings of Forum tab. I'm looking forward to meeting many more of my northend fellow reefers.

Cheers:D, Todd

Hooray thanks for all your support rf!!! North sound reefers

Last edited by a moderator:
Todd it was nice to finally put a name to a face or a face to a name, however that goes. Beautiful tank by the way.

I bet these guys just all get together in biker outfit and then have a sowing circle every tuesday, lol:eek::D

Hey we are here to help support any club, the more people involved in clubs the better chance at sucess they will have. I have to drive up to Canada on Wens. If I can survive the trip back I might try to hook up with ya.

Mojo

I bet these guys just all get together in biker outfit and then have a sowing circle every tuesday, lol:eek::D

Hey we are here to help support any club, the more people involved in clubs the better chance at sucess they will have. I have to drive up to Canada on Wens. If I can survive the trip back I might try to hook up with ya.

Mojo

Would be glad to have you and anyone else for that matter to meet up with us on Wed

Mike (mojo) hope to see ya and as far as surviving the trip back from Canada goes, nothing that a good pint of Smithwicks or Guinness along with a hot plate of Irish Beef Stew won't cure.

Todd

P.S. not biker gear.... 70's Disco wear and play pinball:rolleyes::badgrin::badgrin:

Sorry guys I missed the mtg, but crazy, hectic over here with family, but do want to make the next mtg in Jan.

Kirk

Hey I am going to try and make tonight can someone put the address here so I can plug it in. That and the time also

Thanks

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Back