Not in FAQ's (I hope)

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

i can't find your carbon bag in there

Look good Gabbs. It is stuck to the wall of the sump with a suction cup and clip.D

Steve...When you're asleep, I'm awake so you can't watch me:p

what speech???

They must mean that long post I did on the other page with all the links and the 2 photos:p

That's what I thought...but I needed this information. Just for now, do you think I could just use another aquarium and do a gravity feed with an overflow box to sump and use a (used and for sale) mag 5 with nylon screws for the return?

That's what I thought...but I needed this information. Just for now, do you think I could just use another aquarium and do a gravity feed with an overflow box to sump and use a (used and for sale) mag 5 with nylon screws for the return?

Sounds good! What do you mean by nylon screws for the return though??

Don't know, that's just what the guys add said....I was kinda puzzled myself, but then again I am in the constant state of puzzled:doubt:

mag 5 is a great return. I have a mag 7 and a 20long tank for my sump. I have cheap acrylic with clear silicone for dividers. basically so the flow runs from one place to another in the order I want and then back to the return.

sorry dood we were just trying to tease Krish .

Maq 5/Deep Sand Bed

bradreef said:
Are you the one that suggested I take all the crushed coral out? Because of my nitrates? I did a prettty good water change and took out the bio wheels. I'm thinking of setting up the under the tank sump I guess you would call it. I want to keep my crushed coral, cause I'm laze and start a dsb in the sump. What do you think?

She's used to you guys I'm sure.....

FOR THE LAT TIME I AM NOT A GIRL!!!!!!!!!! :lol: Sorry man, this was the second time I was referred to as a "her" or a "she" :lol: Here I am again and I'm the guy in the pic not the baby:p

the twin got the looks. she didnt fair so well. she has a realdeep olive complexion.

You're not a girl!!!?/??

I really was about to ask, cause I thought you said you were five weeks away from having your baby.

Sooorrrrryyyy. Believe it or not, I get that I'm a guy a lot because of my initials. But I put my info in so everyone would know.....so there.....

Later,
I gotta go, just rescued a ferret and have to make nice with him.

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Talk about the irony!!!! I always thought you were a girl, but I didn't say anything :oops: :lol:

cause I thought you said you were five weeks away from having your baby.

ohh boy :lol: :lol: now you made tears come out of my eyes :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Krish, i hope you're ready for labor :lol: .

krish had me worried. i thought the thread "have you seen these before" was his. (hers)

I'm so glad I could entertain you "guys" this afternoon!

Now before I go any further, somebody tell me where the key to all the acronyms is!!! I can figure some, but not all! After all, I do fall in the old fogey catagory......

BJ

Back