November 17th PSAS Mtg is a FRAG SWAP!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

jesshimom

I have no fish.
~~November 17th PSAS Mtg is a FRAG SWAP!!~~

Mark your calendars for Saturday, November 17th beginning at 1pm, we will meet at Mike's house in Ruston (North Tacoma) for an old-fashioned frag swap!!

More info to come on this; but please start taking a look around your house and pull out any empty small 10-20 gallon tanks, powerheads, cords, surge protectors and strip lights. We will need those at the swap. If you aren't far from Mike, if you could drop them off (labelled with your name) in advance so we can have them set up prior to the meeting that would be great.

Now for you newcomers, here's what we advise!! Post what you have to trade or are looking for and arrange your deals in advance. Or, just bag your frags and bring to the swap and floats in tanks there and make your deals there. Anything goes!!

So let's start seeing some pictures, and let the fun begin!!

Colleen

Last edited by a moderator:
There will be chips and salsa from Penny's Salsa. That should be enough to get everyone to come running. I know SalmonSlayer will be banging on my door.

where is everyone?? Use this thread for posting pics of frags you wish to trade/sell. also, if you have any small tanks, lights, ph's, heaters that we can use please send me a pm.

I have to get my camera and take some pics...

I will have a trumpet/candy cane, frogspawn, and assorted SPS frags.

green candy cane

i'm looking for green candycane (trumpet corals):)anyone,,trade for sps like this one
2.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Dang, what do you consider green candycane?

There are some with green mouths and candycane strpes:

lg_82326.jpg

and others that are all green that I call trumpet corals.

lg_80446.jpg

Don't sweat a trade dang. I owe you for the last time and will have some trumpet for you no problem. The one I got from Colleen at the last swap has grown huge.

following along to see what else pops up.

I have pulsing xenia and and could part with some of my green alien eyes.

IMG_1895.jpg

IMG_1935.jpg

Jnarowe, I would also like that trumpet. I dont know what to offer u. Maybe monetary? I will check first what I have.

Cesar

well I will reserve two pieces then. Not sure how many I will get off it, but I'll bring whatever I can.

frags

anyone have any millis or duncans???

I have some Acropora millipora and Duncan coral, I am not sure I want to frag the duncan yet though as I need to make more space in the frag tank. Are you looking for Acropora millipora or the Millipora sp. "fire coral"? I only have the first one.
My tank has been doing very well so I also have alot of other stuff. Here is a listif anyone is interested: small light blueish green montipora cap frag, red mushrooms, pom pom xeina, green star polyps, and sea grass. Good sized purple rimmed green montipora cap, Reverse gorilla nipple zoas, fire in the sky zoanthids, pink panther zoas, lime centered zoas, lemon lime zoas, smaller green slimmer acro frag, small frags Idaho grape montipora. Green and red candy cane, pink pocillipora. Good sized frag light green acropora, blazin orange zoanthids, neon orange with neon green skirt zoas, wham’n watermelon zoas, orange ricordia with green mouths. Bali milli3 good sized frags bright blue tipped acro, good size frag green slimmer acropora. Large acropora tenuis frag, 2 blue and purple acropora frags, honey and teal echinopora colony. I may get brave and frag my superman and purple haze montis next weekend but that would only give them one week to heal so I am not sure if anyone will be interested?
As far as what I am looking for? Well I am not really sure, colorful unusual stuff I guess. My tank is getting quite full though-hence all the fragging! You can PM me if you are interested in trading something. since it is such a long drive for me I would like to only bring what will already have a home waiting.
Cheers,
Tracy

Back