November 17th PSAS Mtg is a FRAG SWAP!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

So I just got off the phone with Mike and it doesn't sound from our conversation like he is getting much help with equipment for the swap.

I will bring a bag of salt, 1 x 10g, 1 x 29g tall, 1 x Reef CF for the 29g Tall, 1 x HOB with carbon and floss (found out that my other HOBs are all dead), 1 x power strip, and anything else I can get my hands on.

We really need some heaters there prior to the event, as well as some small lights and HOBs. Small power heads would be useful as well.

I hope that more people are contacting Mike. I will try to ferry down some stuff tomorrow, so anyone from Kitsap that has spare equipment can drop it by and I will make the run.

So I just got off the phone with Mike and it doesn't sound from our conversation like he is getting much help with equipment for the swap.

Wow- that is too bad. I really cant get anything there in advance but if you dont get many volunteers and it would be helpful to have extra tanks, heaters, power heads, or powerstrips up to an hour before the event I can bring them and just plan to leave Pullman at 5:00 instead of 6:30 Sat morning. Let me know.
Tracy

Got a couple of my Kitsap buddies getting some stuff together too. So hopefully we can have as much or more than we need to make it easy on Mike. :)

Hey Ed - is that green alveopora still around in your area? The parent colony died in my tank (though my pink one is still doing great). I would like to get the green back going again, and would be willing to frag my blastomussa merleti or bring one of my "big hairy green rhodactus:
166biggreensplit-l2s.JPG

to trade.

I will be up there early Mike. Randy also said he would be there early..

Last edited:
So far I have scared up 3 good powerheads, the 29g Tall, 10g, egg crate for both, salt, CF lamp for the 29g, and one HOB loaded with floss and carbon.

Still no heaters. In fact I am heating my QT tank with a Mag Drive pump because once again, I have lost a Jalli controller/element. We need heaters!! :D

Last edited:
I can bring a Tek 4x54w T5 light. That should be able to light a few small tanks. Let me know if this will be needed, or I won't bother bringing it.

Damn you tom, those are my powerheads!

I've got a 10gallon? Heater, etc and so forth. Probably some egg crate for it too.

-Dan

You guys are great!! Just what we need good member involvement to make a fantastic meeting.

I love those Tek lights; wish i had a tank again to hang one on. Wait, i didn't say that.

Sounds like is shaping up to be a good old swap. I just inherited a 90 AGA tank from a friend. Im hoping to have it up this week,just need to pick it up in Milton and move my 50 gal. Grest to see so many of you stead up, thank you. Guess the best thing to say, is bring what ya got. Better to have too much then not enough. Thanx,Mike

Tomato Clowns

I have some captive bred/raised Tomato Clownfish I could bring if anyone is interested.....

I'm interested in Leathers, LPS, mushrooms or anything else that catches my eye. :)

Vicki

Back