November 17th PSAS Mtg is a FRAG SWAP!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Evite

Evite is out and everyone who previously PM'd me to be added to evite program has been added.

Please let me know if you have not received yours or need to be added. Check your spam filters; a number of people are having problems with that.

Colleen

ED. I have some stuff you may like. Will you have time to stop by when in town.
PS do you own a screwdriver Lol

I have some of the bright green candy canes (look like the trumpet corals posted earlier) to trade as well. I also have toadstool leathers (common white polyp variety), pulsing xenia, TONS of fire and ice zoanthids as well as other varieties to trade. I can post pics tonight, though my camera doesn't work well with my lighting, so the color may not look right.

I also may have a flame hawk to sell/trade, if I can catch him. Would like to get $35 for him, or a nice looking SPS/zoanthid trade. Especially looking for some of the less common zoanthids, like armor of god, PPE, armageddon, tubs blues, etc. Not interested in boring brown zoanthids, I got plenty already :).

So I sent a PM to Randy regarding bringing tanks etc. early but haven't heard back. I have to go around the SOund Wednesday and could bring by some stuff, but I don't know if that is a good time or even where I should take it. Anyone have an idea, or should I just bring the stuff on the 17th??

Well it can be dropped off at Mike's house, you can PM him, OR you could just bring it with you. We've gotten pretty good with throwing swaps together quickly, and Mike will have ready made saltwater for us, so we should be good.

We could use some folding tables if anyone has any they could bring.

I could bring:
Pink/purple or Yellow/green pocillapora.
Also orange/Red montipora capricorn Frags.
Blue Ridge Coral
Smaller Yellow Milli Frag.
Just let me know as soon as you can

I'll be looking for any Colorfull Plate coral Frags or Acans that I could trade or afford !

Thanks for the response Colleen. Is there an early arrival time for people setting up tanks with frags? I don't know who Mike is (or maybe I do :rolleyes: ) so what is his nickname on RF so I can PM him?

Thanks Colleen. Too late for tomorrow as I am already over-booked. I had wanted to drop stuff by, but I will just try to get down early on the 17th. I did not get an evite this time which is weird since I usually do.

Here's what I have available to trade:

Neon green candy canes
candycane.jpg

Zoanthids - I believe these are called Blow Pops
zoanthids1.jpg

Zoanthids - Brown with pale yellowish/green center (sun coral not for trade)
zoanthids3.jpg

Pink palythoa
zoanthids4.jpg

Fire and ice zoanthids - tons of these available to trade. I gave a bunch away to Dang recently, still have lots more.
fireandice.jpg

Eagle Eye zoanthids
eagleeye.jpg

Flame Hawk, only if I can catch him.
flamehawk.jpg

.jpg

Sounds like this will be fun. I Hope I can fit ya all in here, lol. We can make it work. Jnarowe, sorry I didnt get back to you earlier. I had my bday yesterday and been working a ton. If you could bring the stuff early that would be great. I think help will be here a few hours before. Mike 253-389-0205

I am coming down again to Fife Thursday so I will call you. Not a big deal anyway, but I just want to make it as easy as possible.

Back