November 17th PSAS Mtg is a FRAG SWAP!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Cool. It has a fabulous bright green flesh, and the other person that got one is in for a big surprise! :) I have had that colony for nearly two years and it can get very hairy when it is showing off!

I can't keep my eyes open long enough to type all I have to say.
Many your "welcomes" to PSAS and all the members. What a great group of people. Also many thanks to MIKE for all he did. It was good to see everyone.
Thanks to Danno14 and all the Reefers. What a great time. What Vicki said kinda :rolleyes: sum's it up. All but the Fuzzy stick part, OUCH !. Look forward to the next one. Be Safe All :).

Oorah! That was good fun!

Thanks Mike, Jonathan, Tracy, Dang and others for the frags. I made out like a lucky red-headed step-child with a pocket full of quarters headed to the arcade :D

Cool crib Mike, great tank and the scuba stuff above was very dapper.

Hopefully next time i can bring more than just cashola.

Wow Everyone- That was alot of fun! I got to clear out most of my prop tank and picked up a few cool things too!!! It was indeed great of you to host Mike- and of Tracy to donate all those awsome corals to the club!!! Thanks Danno14 for the cool clam, and Dang and Tracy for some great stuff too. It looks like alot of work went into the set up- so thanks to all of you too. I would have liked to help out more but the 5 hr drive makes it difficult. It was great to meet with everyone. Hope everyone is as happy with the frags they took home as I am!
Cheers,
Tracy

Lots of ..Lots of Good Charma!

When you see people smiling and working together like yesterday...It makes you never want to stop.
God Bless you all, you have no idea how positive you were for me yesterday.

Next Month Vicki says the party is at her place..Details just need to be worked out.
So please save room in your hearts and your calender for a date probably on the third saturday of the month. So I am guessing the 15th?

If you are not a member or did not get a evite for some odd reason, Please keep your eyes pealed on PSAS area in here.

Lots of good Charma!!!

I am so going to be there this year! And Vicki, no more power outages please, OK?:mad:
:lol::lol:

I'm sure working on the power outages problem here. I'm hoping to get one of those Stand-by Natural Gas generators, but can't seem to get anyone that installs them to call me back. Once I get one, I'm sure there won't be any more power outages. How well I remember last year's. Thankfully my power came back on in the middle of the PSAS Christmas party.

The 3rd Saturday of December works fine with me; that's December 15th.

Hopefully Randy or Colleen will start a thread soon.

Vicki

OK, so here's a shot of the only coral I picked up at the swap:

Purple Slimer from Dang in QT under T-5 array. This is NOT under my 20K lamps and is taken just after the lights came on. Last night when I got it home, I did look at it under the 20K and it is really magnificent. But I do have "policy" when it comes to inbound livestock, so it will have to wait its turn. :)

purple_slimer_111707.jpg

Dang, this coral is HOT!! :D

Also, I can't believe that I missed out on cool zoanthids and apparently forgot about the yellow poci. If there is still some of that, I would love to get some. I can't remember who had it, but please PM me if you have more!

I was a bit stressed over the temp. of my frag tank, and really didn't get a good look at all the neat stuff. That's the down-side of having frags to sell, but hopefully I will get it together for the next time, or bring an assistant! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I did... The wife even said wow. If you have and other suprising zoas let me know.

I will not be able to make it to the next meeting... the deep blue will be calling.

OK, so here's a shot of the only coral I picked up at the swap:

Purple Slimer from Dang in QT under T-5 array. This is NOT under my 20K lamps and is taken just after the lights came on. Last night when I got it home, I did look at it under the 20K and it is really magnificent. But I do have "policy" when it comes to inbound livestock, so it will have to wait its turn. :)

purple_slimer_111707.jpg

Dang, this coral is HOT!! :D

Also, I can't believe that I missed out on cool zoanthids and apparently forgot about the yellow poci. If there is still some of that, I would love to get some. I can't remember who had it, but please PM me if you have more!

I was a bit stressed over the temp. of my frag tank, and really didn't get a good look at all the neat stuff. That's the down-side of having frags to sell, but hopefully I will get it together for the next time, or bring an assistant! :rolleyes:

wow!! that looks great,even better than in my tank,:D,glad you like it:)

Back