November 17th PSAS Mtg is a FRAG SWAP!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

im looking possibly for a nice colony acro.... millis are my fav... where is the meet at??? im in arlington .. anyone up here wanna tag along let me know..
425-387-3230.. Chris msg me the info where it is and a number would be great...

ok...got a generator, 2 x power cords, 2 x 3 prong pigtails, a small folding table, O2, etc. loaded up. I plan to be there around 11 am to help set up. Oh yeah, and I made some chocolate covered stroop waffels! :D :D :D mwuah ha ha ha haaaaaaaa

I am bummed I missed out on tonight's party though. :( I am going to have to have a Snow Cap and think about it a bit.

A few lousy attempts at some that Tracy has to frag:
Nov16022.jpg
[/IMG]

This pocilipora(sp?) is REALLY yellow!
Nov16021.jpg
[/IMG]

This milli is equally yellow but the camera doesn't catch it:
Nov16020.jpg
[/IMG]

Under actinic at least you can see what part is yellow:
Nov16005.jpg
[/IMG]

baby blue:
Nov16018.jpg
[/IMG]
Nov16009.jpg
[/IMG]

Interesting light lavendar with hint of blue in the polyps:
Nov16012.jpg
[/IMG]

how many frags can a milli fragger frag if a milli fragger could frag frags
?
Nov16011.jpg

[/IMG]

wholly Mackeral :eek:. Thems has screwdriver written all over thems. I must have been half asleep. I say keep them hole and if someone wants a piece snap it off ( save on glue and plugs ).
PS Try photo shop and dress the pics up. No one will want to buy them if thats what they realy look like LOL JK. :D

Last edited:
Danno, you got me acros eyes popping out. I am looking forward to see and buying some good stuff tomorrow. Tracy, I will probably buy some goodies from you too.
I will wait to see them in person at 1pm. Looking forward to it.
I am hoping Dang, Tracy and Danno have some goodies to see and still for sale tomorrow.

I want some of that yellow moose-a- pora. It looks like moose antlers. Hay, How about caling it yellowmooseapora.

It looks like thanks to Servicky I will be going so if it is not to late. Little fishes can you bring some of that Sea grass. and TWallace a small 10$ frag of those Blow pop zoanthids and the fireIce zoa

Last edited:
I believe I will be coming out to the frag swap. I would like to see what is for sale and meet some people!

I have a few frags I could bring to trade, but will only bring them if someone is interested. These come with a warning of possible RED BUG! I know I had red bug and am unable to treat the tank because I am unwilling to risk my pair of purple and orange bullseye pistol shrimp, and I know I cannot catch them so haven't even tried. I did take all the coral out of the tank 2 weeks ago and did a interceptor bath and I have not seen any red bug since but I cannot guarantee they are not infected. I will give anybody who might want to trade a quarter tab of interceptor with the trade.

What I have is a purple monti cap 2-3", another purple monti cap 3-4" with a smaller piece of pink monti cap on the same piece small piece of live rock, a blue tip acro (this one lost some color since the picture), a frag of teal acro, a frag of a raspberry acro, and a 1-2" piece of a red monti cap. Pictures of all the pieces except for the red monti cap are in my photo gallery. I also have a bunch of kenya tree (different tank so no red bug issues) that I could bring, will trade for a handshake:)!

I would be interested in just about anything I do not already have, I am not picky, just like color. I have various SPS, LPS and softies among all of my tanks.

I have a heater I can bring along if they are still needed, let me know.

i got a purple slimmer frag will cut from this colony,,,FREE FREE FREE
,,let me know before 9:45am today next 20mins,i will leave the house @10am,sorry for short notice

pur-blue-tip.jpg

Last edited:
Back