~ November ~ Reef Frontiers ~ Pic of the Month ~

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Hey ak_reefer. I like the pics of that bubble coral and the pink mushroom. Those are really cool. Nice job.

Thanks Lorrie and Martin, I took that right at feeding time when it really extends its feeding tentacles. I am taking all the pics with my phone I think thats why the pictures of the yuma and ric are so granulated. I am using the macro setting on my phone it takes fairly good pics.

This is going to be a tough month for picking a winner. Glad I dont have to do it! LOL!

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2

hasymu8u.jpg

Late roll of the dice. My Duncan and hairy mushroom are not cooperating,

WOW! So many great pics and so little time to pick a WINNER for this Month :ranger: :juggle: :noidea: :doh:
so stay tuned for further announcement.... :ranger:

Cheers, Todd

Annnnnnnnnnd the WINNER is............................ :juggle: :gh: :drum: Ilovereef's incredible image below :first:
DSC_0510.jpg

could you please send/e-mail original pic file to Scott (Scooter)

Runner up = mfinn's pic post #11 :second: and honorable mentions to mfinn post #24, Scampy's post #26 maxi mini, Nanareefer's post #18 3rd pic, blk822822 post #2 and Pandora's post #8

A BIG congrats to all who participated in this months Contest and am looking into creating one very cool calander to showcase many of these beautiful pictures taken of our beloved Reeftanks inhabitants.

Cheers, Todd

Wow! Didn't expect to win since there are many many awsome pictures out there on this thread. What's an honor! Thanks a lot for picking that picture of my Ausie Jade Acropora. Also thanks again everyone for your kind words.

Well deserved Thang, you really do have some amazing Corals and Mad Camera Skills to show them off with.

Cheers, Todd

Back