~ November ~ Reef Frontiers ~ Pic of the Month ~

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

That's quite alright. Search thru all the treads here and if you have a positive comment or a question, you are more that welcome to post it. Its how we all learn.
Yep, sometimes reviving threads is a great learning tool for all of us, a new piece of information for the new people and a good reminder for us "experienced" reef keepers.

Wow...Amazing shots ! I need a new lense, I have several of these corals, But my Pics don't look like these...Nice Job everyone!

you guys probably all have camera specs listed in another thread and this is totally off topic (forgive me?) but could you note what you used for the pictures? i would really like to be able to get good pics, but camera prices seem to have kept me out of the game in the past... maybe thats changed? ( or maybe i just spend to much on fish and corals!)

edit: didn't see this was a year old... oh well, awesome pics regardless...

Amazing (even if they are a year and a month old) looking pics. Been busy with holdiay prep and checking back in on the forum is inspiring me to look at doing some upgrades to the system. Thanks for posting!

No, I dont think anyone remembered talking about it. It may not be in the budget. Could be a good contest though. Might work on that for next year.

Vista print! You need high resolution pics for a single page photo or dual photos. But if you go three or more pics per page you can get by with lower res. Get enough to commit and the price isn't all that bad. I am making one for my other forum, did last year and they turned out great. About 20 shipped

Back