November's Meeting Bumped to the 22nd

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

The R/C Man

This is so I can get a few things ironed out and get a good presentation done for the meeting..... More to follow.

LOL Yes, I got the link, saw the map....I guess I should have worded my question differently. Is this a house, school, public building....etc? The map only gives an address. Just thought it may make it easier for others to find if they knew what type of building they were looking for. Oh and any other information about the topic of discussion or items to be raffled? How will the raffle work, tickets to be purchased? How much.....? Ya know....curious minds gotta know and all.....

There will be tickets sold at the meeting for the raffled items. The items are not disclosed so we can lure in the curious. :D We are just starting out small though so don't get to excited. The tickets will be discounted for members. Ticket prices will probably be $1 for members and $1.50 for non-members.

Topic, hmmm. Well I have a presentation done up for biotopes as a back up if I cannot get one completed about sand beds before tomorrrow night. So either one of those topics but pushing for sand beds......

See you tomorrow night....

Last edited:
have fun u all i have other things i have pre planned sorry guys ..but have fun will drag the newbie i have made to next one ..have fun ..sheesh now the raffel has me wanting to go !

I asked but haven't gotten a response.... We will just show up and have to look for it... Sorry.... I am sure it won't be to hard to find... lol

Just send an email to [email protected] - have the title be something like "please add me to the mailing list" and we will get you on there!

And check your spam folder and make sure our email address is listed as an acceptable sender just in case that is why you didn't get the notices :)

Back