O.K Let see some coral shots.

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

aquarookie said:
Well, the blue sponge and the Raspberry shake sponge did not show up, so I will try again.
aquarookie nice sponges, have not seen to many blue ones.
seen lots of yellow and pink:D.... nice pictures:exclaim:

Im thinking of trying to order 1 of those sponges .But all i can find online is red and orange....Where can they be..??

dabears26 said:
Im thinking of trying to order 1 of those sponges .But all i can find online is red and orange....Where can they be..??
U can find at least 1 in aquarookies tank..:lol: :D ..

Hay snatch a deal bandit....Where's that Lobster...Hairy bugga i tell ya...Kinda give's me duh willy's...Him and his buddy "earth worm jim"....

Oh yes they look real good ,Espacially the acro it stand out nicely....Big thumb's up for elvis eddy....LOL:):D

dabears26 said:
Hay snatch a deal bandit....Where's that Lobster...Hairy bugga i tell ya...Kinda give's me duh willy's...Him and his buddy "earth worm jim"....
funny you ask.. he came out the first dat I got him but now he only comes out at nite once I flash him with the light he takes off..

dabears26 said:
Oh yes they look real good ,Espacially the acro it stand out nicely....Big thumb's up for elvis eddy....LOL:):D
hey they call me the''KING'' and I am still alive!!:shock: :doubt: :) ..

Yeah you look like the "King" .....On his last tour..."Tommy boy".......LOL..

Last edited:
Here are some out of my system.

This is a orange crush acan

orange-crush.jpg

Here are some PPE's that are working on multiplying :D

DSC_1827.jpg

Here are some crazy orange and also some purple zoo's I got from jlehigh

DSC_1823.jpg

purplezoo.jpg

This is my tenius that I have been growing for years and years

tenius.jpg

Finally here is a pic of jlehigh's "blue bomber" what a beauty

bluebomber.jpg

Awesome pictures Big t....I really like the last one ..I have been looking for something blue...What is that one called....Is it a type of millipora..?

Well here is a few softies...The first 2 are my devils hand leather day and night..And the last one is a frag from it that is growing quicky...:)

Back