o2manyfish - Sat Dec 18th Free Frags for Kids

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Dave, when my kids ask about "purple monsters" they are not talking about Barney!

I think I have this kid thing figured out, you need help cleaning those hard to reach spots in the tanks don't ya!

That's right, 3' deep tanks, no problem. I just put some goggles on my son and hold him by the ankles until he cleans the spot I point out to him through the glass. :lol:

Dave,
I would really like to go there and take some frags home, but for me not for my dad Im 14 and my birth-day is now in Dec 29. BUT I LIVE TO FAR :cry: :(

Dave,
I'll try to be there, i just turned 14, i want to come and watch. Sounds like lotsa FUN!!!

Heya Dave..

I have about 20 nephews and nieces.. gonna bring them all but I have to teach them to say things like:

"Purple Monster Please"
"Tort tort tort"

Good to see you over here.

Todd

AWExotics/ Todd,

I got enuff frags for another 20 kids. :)

Thanks to Chris at Reefermadness today, he gave me some great frags for the kids, birdnest, Micropthalma, Brugemmani, Nasuta and more --

Dave B

All,

Starts at 11:00am. I just got back from vacation. I will catch up and post status Wednesday.

Ted

All,

The frag event is this Saturday. I need to know who is attending, how many kids and adults, etc.

Please post if you are attending so I can get the count.

Thanks.

Ted

Back