Oct Meeting!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Workaholic

Millipora Addict
Ok, this month we're going to do things a little different. This month there isn't going to be a topic or speaker or project. Just a time for everyone to get together and catch up, visit and have a good time before the holidays take away all our free time :). Deborah (aquanaut) is going to be running a Costume contest for anyone interesting in following through with the Holoween festivities. A door prize will be held for card holding members as well as memberships will be available at the meeting.

Location: GPS typically doesn't work, its been advised to use google maps to find The house. Its a corner lot split level house.
Boulevard Lane
12604 SE 187th Pl, Renton, WA 98058

Time: Oct 22nd 1pm-4pm

Look forward to seeing everyone there!

Don't miss this great event, come play in our great family room

As you can see we like to decorate to the hilt! So, share our "SPIRIT" and enter our semi or full costume event. Corals will be given to 3 selected participating PSAS winners (Blue Cali Tort Frag, Green Pally colony and RS Pom Xenia colony).

IMG_1046lowres.jpgP3241790lowres.jpg

We enjoy two great hobbies side-by-side; marine reef and electric "O" gauge trains.

Meeting is just a few hours out! Hope to see you all there. After reviewing the votes (all be it far to few!) This meeting will actually be held at he home of September's TOTM! Congrats Deborah :)

And an added bonus! Barrier reef is having a 25% off coral sale this weekend, which isn't far away ;)

Last edited:
I second that. Thanks again Deborah. It was a pleasure to see your tank. It was a great time. Glad I went.

Glad to catch up with a few folks. Too bad so many of you missed out on a good event. All though it was a bit of short notice on my part. Luckily i've got a better plan for next month. Thanks again Deborah, Fantastic tank to finally get a chance to see in person.

Back