October meeting

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

brianblack

OK since we could not congeal in September October is this

October 21 at Ben's house flanders NJ. If any one needs directions they can pm me or Ben. I figured we PA fellas could meet at my house and car pool from here if everyone is cool with that. Ben how long did it take you to get to my house?? bout 45 or so?? Just so I know when we should gather to leave from mine!! Hockey season is upon us starting 10/16 - My team dissolved so I got picked up by the Black Holes!! (kind of our sister team)

It was 45 minutes give or take a few. Glad to hear that your hockey dreams didn't die. Game on! We should get a wish list started. Brian, if it's no trouble I'd like to hit you up for some of that greyish Xenia that you gave me last time.

It was grey with long fingers. I would say that it was a bit course. You fragged it onto a rock with the stringy green stuff (haha). What was that stuff anyway?

It is a type of let me look - It is a type of Anthelia of which I have 2 types. Did you get the other variety - would have been finer and taller. Bump.

Last edited:
all right brian your driving. i am getting home from work saturday morn so your it.

Will do - don't know if anyone else is coming - no responces - hey Ben is getting some stuff and I got a few things on his order. Look to see if you want anything - said he would house it till the meeting. Think the link is in group buy thread Look at my avatar I'm driving??

Thanks again to everyone...errr...Brian for another great meeting. Brian brought lots of treats and helped me rearrange my setup a bit. He also pointed out that my micro-life is starting to show up and flourish. Thanks again Brian. p.s. - Do you think that those rics will make it? Mine are starting to reform already.

Yes the rics look like they are gonna be ok. The Gorg is doing well too. The only thing in my tank that looks bad is the frog spawn I have had for years. I has not come out fully like it used to - got to keep an eye on that. Maybe do some water checking.

Back