Off topic...what does your user name mean?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

trido

Fish Tank Freak
Im just curious to find out where some people come up with their usernames. Some tend to want anonimity, others use their names, and yet others use abbreivations of sentences etc.

Ill start with mine. TRIDO
TRIangle construction Duane Oestreich

The company name was my dads until he passed away, then mine in California, and now my brothers here in Seattle. It has a bit of family meaning to it.

I posted this in the GRD and it was moved within five minutes. What a quick staff we have here. I tend to forget about this forum. Good job once again to the RF staff for keeping this site clean and organized.

K61080-100.jpg

OR

Branson_DirtSquirt-1.jpg

well my 4 year old loves spongebob and i gotta admit that i sort of like him too :p (i guess there's still a child in me :p:lol:)..so there, nothing to meaninful :p:D.

now Jayson, that porsche it's cute dood :) .

Dirtsquirt :lol: :lol:

Cool thread:D Some already know mine from asking in private, but here goes... Krish75= Krish is short for my real name (Krishna) and also what everyone calls me (btw, I'm not a "Hare Krishna", Hindu or an Indian god, nor am I a girl!! :p My grandmother was Trinidadian and gave it to my dad as a middle name and he decided to give the name to me:rolleyes:) and the 75 comes from the doseage of amitriptyline (75mg) that it took to get my IBS under control... So Krish75 :)

BCT is my initials 182 is cause blink used to be my favorite band, and it kinda stuck with me for my email addy and other boards.

Ronj= Ron Jeremy.. i don't think anyone in this town knows my real last name,except one of my buddies...the name has stuck with me everywhere i go..even my supervisors call me Ron Jeremy

Mine is just the same user name I was given at school (first name and first three letters of last name), I was just finishing my BS when I started on this hobby. Now that I have to use it out loud when introducing myself at PSAS events I wish I had picked something with more meaning.

Snowboarda = snowboarder
42 is just some random number yahoo gave me because someone else had the name snowboarda. It was back in 7th grade when I first started snowboarding, so I just kept it.

Mine was the kind of reef setup i was going for. Plus the song "Bad Fish" by Sublime somehow got involved in the whole thing.

The more you talk about it the smaller it gets.:lol:

Ronj= Ron Jeremy.. i don't think anyone in this town knows my real last name,except one of my buddies...the name has stuck with me everywhere i go..even my supervisors call me Ron Jeremy

Back