What does your user name mean?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Mine is simply because the only show I watch on TV is Battlestar Gallactica and Frakin explains my frustrations when things are not going right in the fish world.....Frakin SKIMMER!!!!

Well, I guess I could throw in what my user name means. I'm a mommy to a beautiful little 3 1/2 year girl named Madison. So hence the name Madisons_Mommy.

Makes sense!! Especially since I'm the Daddy!! Some of you have met Madison. She's turning into our own lil' fish nerd. She even knows the names of quite a few of our fish and has picked out a few of her own corals!! Turning her Mom, Madisons_Mommy, into a reef nerd was a bit more difficult that turning Madison to the dark side.

Well, I'll admit that I am now a fish fanatic considering that I do have a 24g Aquapod tank on order and I did buy some "Crystal Clear" frag plugs from MyteeMouse while over in Seattle last and I am basically saving them for my Nano when it arrives. If it ever arrives!! Madison on the other hand likes the exspensive corals, go figure, then again so does her daddy!!

Mine is an old US Navy term from the early 1970's. A ship "steams" from port to port and a "steamer" is a sailor who goes from bar to bar. I was 51 years old when I adopted the username.

Mine is easy ..l.o.l. I have had vw's since I was 18 now it has became a bad moneypit idea..I roped my wife 2 friends and 1 family member into it l.o.l. now between cars and this habit.I am broke tired angry and satisfied..How SICK IS THAT !

Back