One week after set up and tank done cycling????

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

What is strange in this situation is the burning question I've discovered in my own fish-keeping endeavor: what is it that you're trying to create? I know its a little off topic to the current conversation, but what is in your mind that you want the tank to become? The same question applies to the veterans that are kind enough to shed light on these issues. I'm roughly in the same position as yourself - the early stages of a new tank - and i feel that i have no overall goal. Does anyone else feel the same sensation?

What is strange in this situation is the burning question I've discovered in my own fish-keeping endeavor: what is it that you're trying to create? I know its a little off topic to the current conversation, but what is in your mind that you want the tank to become? The same question applies to the veterans that are kind enough to shed light on these issues. I'm roughly in the same position as yourself - the early stages of a new tank - and i feel that i have no overall goal. Does anyone else feel the same sensation?

I think my answer is very simple....for me I enjoy the challenge and the new things I see everyday and my 2 friends wayne and mike and I like to talk and trade stuff.

My wife I think has the best overall goal....she sits in front of the tank for a couple hours a day just staring at things. What is she thinking? What is she doing? I won't tell you....but to me that is the overall goal. Good luck in discovering your goal.

Back