Other Hobbies???

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

king1522 said:
DonW..if you are speaking of the claymores I am familiar with, it will be interesting! Just remember to duck!

Being a x SF long riffle guy, I was pretty excited to find out that they came in a paintball version.

Don

krish75 said:
LOL...I'm a car freak myself. I have 5 cd rom discs full of car clips. If the baby wasn't on the way, I would have gotten another sports car to play around with this year. I'd still get one now, but seeing I have the tank and have pumped so much into it lately, it wouldn't seem right. I guess when we finish paying off the condo, i'll get one. We knocked off 15 years in 5 years so not much more left:)
hi krish realy like your s-10 speacialy the color.my expedition is the same color :)

hi !!! just jumping in to show some of my other hobbies (toy's):) my model is no matter what live everyday to its full'ist enjoy what we have been able live and accomplish (specialy krish out in the bahamas lol :) )if you have a bad day next day would be better sorry people i'm about to cry lol :D 2001 limited edition yamaha jet ski if you guys like fast try going 60 mph on the water(on a jet ski) now thats a rush:D 1961 vw bug it's been a slow project for me and my brother tricking out engine to spank all them little imports oouuuhhh lol:D excuse the mess in garage hope you like them pic

Last edited:
OMG!!! SX, you have my car :) !!!
that's my dream car you know... i love, adore, dream about voltswagen (however you spell it :p)... nothing can beat a bug, sorry guys but those cars are the cutest things ever !!!

spongebob lover said:
OMG!!! SX, you have my car :) !!!
that's my dream car you know... i love, adore, dream about voltswagen (however you spell it :p)... nothing can beat a bug, sorry guys but those cars are the cutest things ever !!!
yup!!! they are alot of fun driving the bug catches alot of attention from people then when we rev-up the engine its not cute any more its a monster lol :evil: if you have heard these tricked out motors with 2 big carburators you'll know what im talking about

[yup!!! they are alot of fun driving the bug catches alot of attention from people then when we rev-up the engine its not cute any more its a monster lol if you have heard these tricked out motors with 2 big carburators you'll know what im talking about/QUOTE]

lol !! well a bug no matter what will always be cute even if you try to change it into a monster :D .

Juke, what's an Ukulele player? it sounds like a hawaiian dance or drink :p.

moortim said:
What is podcasting?

Tim

Google podcasting there are tons of them. Even a reefing podcast.
The only one I listen to every week is…
http://www.thisweekintech.com/

My other hobbies would be amateur astronomy, going to comedy shows, having fun with my dogs, photography, and would radio count? I’m addicted to Opie and Anthony on XM radio and now paltalk thanks to them.

spongebob lover said:
[yup!!! they are alot of fun driving the bug catches alot of attention from people then when we rev-up the engine its not cute any more its a monster lol if you have heard these tricked out motors with 2 big carburators you'll know what im talking about/QUOTE]

lol !! well a bug no matter what will always be cute even if you try to change it into a monster :D .

Juke, what's an Ukulele player? it sounds like a hawaiian dance or drink :p.
see thats the hole point its cute on the outside but inside its a mad house :badgrin: :badgrin: how about that lol;)

hi krish realy like your s-10 speacialy the color.my expedition is the same color

Thanks! I "LIKED" it too before I sold it. Your Expedition is nice! I love th rims! I've never been big on rims. I usually go for something sport and simple. That's why I kept those wheels on my truck. I'll have to try and dig up a picture of me doing a burn out in it. I know I gave my friend a lot of the photos of it when he bought it, but hopefulloy I still have one:)

I'd take any one of these as my next hobby:)

The first one is Twin Turbo and supercharged!

Last edited:
go ahead and send me one of those, Krish, I'll break it in for ya, ok?:lol:

MikeS

Back