• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Pacific Sun LED group buy

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

The tax issue is solved. You will get the discounted price and not pay tax. Payments will be made to Rafal/Pacific Sun USA. When the group is closer to ready we will tell you how to submit your order/payment. For now we just need commitments. I have been receiving PM's that indicate a bunch of folks are close to commiting. Pending Jeff's OK we will be demoing a unit on Sunday April 11th at the store from 12-5. I will be there all day to answer questions etc.

Since Rafal has done this before he suggested I open a new thread with prices, ordering instructions. Anyone who orders their units now will receive them by April 15-20th. New thread being opened now:)

Wow thats awesome. Cy, I am having a little trouble figuring out the whole virtual windows as I am new to mac.

Once Rafal gets back to me with the measurements, I can pay you. Im coming out there today to buy some replacement RODI cartridges. I can give you the cash in advance to get the ball rolling if that helps?

Also, could you do some looking into bulbs? I'd like you to order me some that are the pink actinics. As I recall those are the 405-420nm "true actinic" bulbs, I can't remember for sure.

Thanks

Purple T5s - KZ Fiji Purple or ProColor if I am not mistaken. but please check if they have these bulbs in 60" available if you are taking 60" unit.

I will try to get the spread between panels ASAP but to get anyone in Poland this weekend due to Easter is not that simple.

Wow thats awesome. Cy, I am having a little trouble figuring out the whole virtual windows as I am new to mac.

Once Rafal gets back to me with the measurements, I can pay you. Im coming out there today to buy some replacement RODI cartridges. I can give you the cash in advance to get the ball rolling if that helps?

Also, could you do some looking into bulbs? I'd like you to order me some that are the pink actinics. As I recall those are the 405-420nm "true actinic" bulbs, I can't remember for sure.

Thanks

Thanks

Hi Brett,

Keep the cash. Easier to make one payment to Rafal. On Monday when I'm back at the shop I will confirm 60" pink T5s. I'm pretty sure we can either get an ATI or KZ version. If you dont hear from me by closing Monday remind me through PM...please! With the group buy and the sale my brain is fried:eek:

nice to see that you guys are checking everything - post #286 is my favorite one. the guy from Denmark bought lamps through us and his tank with SPS under 1W. nobody would believe, but...

If anyone's interested in some more tank shots of these in action - Manhattan Reefs did a similar group buy in September and have an entire thread dedicated to feedback. So far - very impressive. Here's the following link: http://www.manhattanreefs.com/forum/aloha-tropics/68959-pacificsun-led-lighting-pics-feedback.html

Phobos 60" measurments:

the unit with 3 panels: 15" + 8" + 15" + 8 + 15"

8" is the space in between panels.

I JUST PLACED MY ORDER!!!!!!!!Whoo hoo

Hey Cy, can you get me some bulbs coming for it?

is there a downloadable instruction manuals for the products?
still comtemplating if i should get a master and slave or 2 I/O units.

So I just had a chance to look into 60" T-5 availability. ATI ProColor and KZ Fiji Purples are both available in 80W. Both bulbs will aid in pink and red coloration in corals and would be great paired with LED's.

Back