• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Pacific Sun LED group buy

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

few more pics of xplore parts and some cree preview:

xplore_3.jpg

xplore_4.jpg

xplore_5.jpg

few more pics of xplore parts and some cree preview:

xplore_3.jpg

xplore_4.jpg

xplore_5.jpg

Wow, I know that those have got to be pretty small but what scale are we looking at here? I see the little micro lenses in the led glass and if I am seeing it on such a small scale as I think I am then that is some serious detail.

Teaser!!!!!!

OK All!!

Just a Lil Teaser and for those interested, My tank is a standard 180 Gallon 72x24x24 and here is what my tank looks like with the Pacific Sun BT Python 120W Master and 2 slaves!

Sorry I havent quite figured out how to do the custom white balance, but you will get the idea.

All of the pictures were taken at 100% Power!

FTS 13K
DSC_2138%20%28Medium%29.JPG

FTS 15K
DSC_2134%20%28Medium%29.JPG

FTS 17K
DSC_2135%20%28Medium%29.JPG

FTS 20K
DSC_2136%20%28Medium%29.JPG

FTS 23K
DSC_2137%20%28Medium%29.JPG

rafal- I downloaded the software 5.2 which appears to be the most current version. There is no control for the t5 lamps. Is there an update coming, or is there a different program for the lamps with t5's?

ALSO, I am sure anything could happen, but are the fixtures expected to arrive Saturday? Or do they ship out Saturday? Just so excited I can hardly stand it.

rafal- i downloaded the software 5.2 which appears to be the most current version. There is no control for the t5 lamps. Is there an update coming, or is there a different program for the lamps with t5's?

Also, i am sure anything could happen, but are the fixtures expected to arrive saturday? Or do they ship out saturday? Just so excited i can hardly stand it.

+1! Meeeee tooooooo!

is there gonna be any group buys again on the pacific sun lights?

I dont know what to say...

http://www.lot.com/Info/EN/aspx/Content_18232.aspx

I could not make up a story like that, but you guys got to understand even if flights come back in 2-3 days - these are none perishable goods so they will be the last one in line to be shipped.

I honestly dont have a good answer and nobody is willing to say when.

For Phobos/Deimos - there will be an upgrade in software to include T5.

Yup...me and my big mouth;) Another "unbelievable" story isn't it Rafal:D As a vendor it seems like we can't ever win:confused:

I dont know what to say...

http://www.lot.com/Info/EN/aspx/Content_18232.aspx

I could not make up a story like that, but you guys got to understand even if flights come back in 2-3 days - these are none perishable goods so they will be the last one in line to be shipped.

I honestly dont have a good answer and nobody is willing to say when.

For Phobos/Deimos - there will be an upgrade in software to include T5.

Wow...now that's some poopy.

Back