• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Pacific Sun LED Pricing/Ordering Instructions

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

X-screen controller...

Really looking forward to it!!

Okay, the secrets out. PacificSun has been developing a new All-In-One Controller. Full LCD Touch Screen with some serious controlling capabilities.

Thanks to Przemek and Leszek, creators of the PacificSun Line of Products from Poland, this new controller is set to rival all of the advanced controllers out on the market. ....Summer of 2010

xscreen1.jpg

xscreen2.jpg

xscreen3.jpg

That's awesome, but do you have any pictures of the operating I/O units or even the 120/160w master/slave screens? I'm curious to see the screens and if they are of a "higher" definition than what I am expecting. Also curious to see their functionality since the YouTube videos suck pretty bad and don't show the units at all...just the light(which is awesome).

On the controller note though, do you have any more info on it? What it comes with? What it can control? Price? Probe info? I am just about to pay for an Pex AquaController in a Group Buy on another forum and need some more info on this if I am going to hold out. Thanks!

software - http://www.aquariumled.eu/shop/index.php?main_page=page&id=3

pics - nothing new yet - same as the previous ones. but you can see if Przemek posted anything new.

That's awesome, but do you have any pictures of the operating I/O units or even the 120/160w master/slave screens? I'm curious to see the screens and if they are of a "higher" definition than what I am expecting. Also curious to see their functionality since the YouTube videos suck pretty bad and don't show the units at all...just the light(which is awesome).

On the controller note though, do you have any more info on it? What it comes with? What it can control? Price? Probe info? I am just about to pay for an Pex AquaController in a Group Buy on another forum and need some more info on this if I am going to hold out. Thanks!

2 pieces at 400 Kilos booked on flight LO015 on 07May
from Warszawa (Warsaw), Poland- Scheduled departure time 1735 hrs on 07May
to Newark, NJ, USA- Scheduled arrival time 2100 hrs on 07May

Hey Rafal. I was just part of a Neptune Apex AquaController group buy that fell through unfortunately. Can you tell me more about the PacSun controller?

ok - few things - yes, the first order is coming earlier. thats the good news. the bad news that only Black Python 160W slaves and few masters are coming on that day. I have reached out to few of you yesterday and will talk to Cy about the shipping arragments. as far as IOs and Phobos/Deimos - once I have confirmations - I will let you know.

Controller - I do not have all the data yet and once Przemek and Leszek decide to release the info - I will let you know. it will do everything what Apex/Reefkeeper/Profilux do and more.

ok - few things - yes, the first order is coming earlier. thats the good news. the bad news that only Black Python 160W slaves and few masters are coming on that day. I have reached out to few of you yesterday and will talk to Cy about the shipping arragments. as far as IOs and Phobos/Deimos - once I have confirmations - I will let you know.

Controller - I do not have all the data yet and once Przemek and Leszek decide to release the info - I will let you know. it will do everything what Apex, Reefkeeper or Profilux does and more.

IT BETTER!:p;) Good to hear. I will wait for that controller to come out and order then.

Awesome. I was first to place an order and am going to be the last to recieve it. I gotta be honest I'm growing impatient. I have not been contacted at all regarding the status of my three thousand dollar order.

I don't mean to lash out. Please understand my frustrations.

Regular updates are posted in this thread and if you have any questions - feel free to email or call me. Once I have another shipping date - I will post it.

Awesome. I was first to place an order and am going to be the last to recieve it. I gotta be honest I'm growing impatient. I have not been contacted at all regarding the status of my three thousand dollar order.

I understand...I'm in for half that. I has been over a month now.

the offer ended on April 23rd. I explained in the beginning - it takes about 2 weeks from the final payment. the first shipment comes in this Friday. I am awaiting for the confirmation of the next one.

I understand...I'm in for half that. I has been over a month now.

the offer ended on April 23rd. I explained in the beginning - it takes about 2 weeks from the final payment. the first shipment comes in this Friday. I am awaiting for the confirmation of the next one.

I didn't mean for that to come accross in a implicative manner...I just meant to empathize with him. Being patient is hard when you spend a lot of money for an awesome toy.

I understand that. unfortunately, on the packing list that I got this morning only BP 160W slaves and masters, all hanging kits and legs for the lamps. hopefully within 2-3 business days I will get another solid date.

Back