• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Pacific Sun LED Pricing/Ordering Instructions

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Yeah I gotta keep it for a few reasons.

One is I've got the tank in the theater. I want to avoid spilling any additional light into the room. I know the tank glows when the lights are on, but I've got vaulted celings and I'm afraid it will bounce light all over. It does when I lift the half clam shell right now with the halides.

The bigger problem is my wife hates it, I tried telling her we could set the light to dim to like 10 or 20% during movie time. No luck.

Also, I really should keep it on there. It's a matching stand and canopy. It's a nice piece of furniture and it matches the rest of the room well. Plus it seems to help conceal the noise from the overflows.

Ah, light pollution, of course. I was so caught up in the mounting problem I hadn't considered that. And the noise is no small issue either. That's the issue in my house...they all love the look, hate the sound.

Our BP160 is up and running!! It looks awesome:) Hanging kit was cake and is easily adjustable. The only issue we had was our unit/software needed to be cleared and reset. Rafal answered his phone at 10:30 PM EST and walked me through it. Five minutes later everything is working flawlessly. I'm watching it go through the Sunset phase right now.

Looks like the last two lights will arrive Saturday. More info to follow:)

Our BP160 is up and running!! It looks awesome:) Hanging kit was cake and is easily adjustable. The only issue we had was our unit/software needed to be cleared and reset. Rafal answered his phone at 10:30 PM EST and walked me through it. Five minutes later everything is working flawlessly. I'm watching it go through the Sunset phase right now.

Looks like the last two lights will arrive Saturday. More info to follow:)

Sweet Cy! Can't wait to come see it

Back