Pacific Sun Light Programming

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

LOL..its funny that you mentioned that...This was in my inbox today!!

Originally Posted by rafal07013
IO units - all i am going to say - you and John/Shane were right - there is a problem and that was being fixed.

I am currently running the bp160's and am happy with them...My question is what power others are running there led's?I am currently at 70%...

hey Rafal, should i be concerned about the problem with the IO unit, i have 2 of them to speak of.

hows coral color and growth for everybody? especially sps color? anyone?

For the couple weeks I had the IOs my growth was off the charts and the color was unreal! I get the BPs today and can't wait for my corals to start coloring back up again...they've gone a little brown since the change back to MH.

I wouldnt say so. The issue was firmware related, I opened them up, manually installed the frimware and Felix moved them locally.

hey Rafal, should i be concerned about the problem with the IO unit, i have 2 of them to speak of.

I wouldnt say so. The issue was firmware related, I opened them up, manually installed the frimware and Felix moved them locally.

I think Apollo is wondering if he should maybe get the firmware update installed on his units to avoid what happened to John and my IOs.

the firmware was not installed correctly from the beginning - that was the problem. his units are working fine - so no need to do anything.

I got your email and will repond with the attachment when I get home.

I think Apollo is wondering if he should maybe get the firmware update installed on his units to avoid what happened to John and my IOs.

I am very happy with my corals colors and growth....Adam put a few sticks in my tank.They are growing very fast..Now im not an sps guy so im not sure how fast sps grow..They sure are colorful though..On piece is Bright green.
As for my lps..they are looking great..they show new colors I thought were not even there..
I am very curious about Power though...I am at 70%..Do I keep going up till I get to 100%? Where is everyone else on their settings??

I am very happy with my corals colors and growth....Adam put a few sticks in my tank.They are growing very fast..Now im not an sps guy so im not sure how fast sps grow..They sure are colorful though..On piece is Bright green.
As for my lps..they are looking great..they show new colors I thought were not even there..
I am very curious about Power though...I am at 70%..Do I keep going up till I get to 100%? Where is everyone else on their settings??

currently on 75% for about a month, and if i have time this weekend gonna copy the input settings into the par table that was posted in the beginning of this thread.

currently on 75% for about a month, and if i have time this weekend gonna copy the input settings into the par table that was posted in the beginning of this thread.

Just did that last night....whew~! It takes a while but it is an awesome schedule. I was using it when I had the IOs too. I am using 75% power as well.

not sure I understand the question. I would go to Control Panel on your computer, find the old PacSun software, delete it. than download the file from a link and install it. I hope it helps.

Cy - I will send you the zip file and excel file tonight when I get home.

is there any suggestions on what to do and what not to do while installing the firmware?

not sure I understand the question. I would go to Control Panel on your computer, find the old PacSun software, delete it. than download the file from a link and install it. I hope it helps.

Cy - I will send you the zip file and excel file tonight when I get home.

Excell file? Is this something we are all supposed to have?

nothing new on iPhone front. Windows Mobile app was released.

also - if you downloaded 5.4 version - do it again and install the new one. Leszek just sent me an email saying he fixed something.

nothing new on iPhone front. Windows Mobile app was released.

also - if you downloaded 5.4 version - do it again and install the new one. Leszek just sent me an email saying he fixed something.

Okay I'll do it again. I think you will need to send me the updated zip file though. I noticed that the application was not saving any of my settings and was working a little goofy.

Rafal, are there updated instructions or at least a change list that comes with this firmware?

Last edited:
Back