Pacific Sun Light Programming

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Have you guy updated yet? I haven't been told how to. I don't want to loose my Bluetooth settings.

Have you guy updated yet? I haven't been told how to. I don't want to loose my Bluetooth settings.

I think the light itself saves the settings. This is a total guess but I know when I open the settings program, all the PAR settings and other stuff is all set to '0'. But then I hit Probe settings and it all fills in automatically.

I upgraded to the new program when I got the new lights, however something went bonkers and it was not allowing either of my bluetooth programs to connect through it so I deleted it and reloaded the old program. I did fool around a bit in the new system and it didn't look any different at all. Just had a few more options for dumping memory...

I have Not messed with it...I finally got it right ..From what i have been told..theres not much difference.I prolly wont unless there is some major changes..

My settings don't save if they fixture gets disconnected from my PC.

I have to leave my mini notebook on 24-7 or my moonlights ramp up to 10 which is too bright IMO.

I'm out of the loop I guess. I was told early on that there would be updates for cloud cover, Lightning and possibly some other stuff. Did ya hear that's no longer the case?

No I haven't heard anything at all...I guess I'm just not too confident that there will be any changes. Just based on the fact that Shane and John and I were the ones that discovered the problems with the 75w IO's doesn't give me a whole lotta confidence that they know their products. I just hope they turn more towards quality control rather than pace of production.

Just a quick update on my end..No..I didnt update software..Im pretty happy where I am on my settings...I did have a Power suppy failure already though..Contacted Rafal and 5 days later had a new supply...
I am still curious at what power level people have theirs set to..I have gradually got up to 90%. for 6 hrs a day ..dare i shoot for 100%?

Just a quick update on my end..No..I didnt update software..Im pretty happy where I am on my settings...I did have a Power suppy failure already though..Contacted Rafal and 5 days later had a new supply...
I am still curious at what power level people have theirs set to..I have gradually got up to 90%. for 6 hrs a day ..dare i shoot for 100%?

I have mine set for 75% power...I am going through some heavy algae blooms so my attention is elsewhere at the moment. Although, I have had some corals color up to such an amazing extent! One that I thought was just a brownish acro is now a beautiful tri-color that is really knocking out some purples and blues and yellows!

i got apollos IO units...i have it set up to 20k and 100% power...i like the way it looks...i will have to add t5's or vho's...from what i notice its lacking a bit of color pop in my zoas and palys....though they are liking the led's..lps have great colors...

Back