panorama module

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

chelseagrin

i recently ordered a panorama module from ecoxotics.com to light my 5 gallon nano. i think they are only 1 watt led's but we checked the par at the lfs and it was around 200 on the sandbed so im thinking it will be good. but now im starting to have second thoughts between the panorama pro module and the other color changing one. are the others really that better? i just dont like the sound of paying 70 more bucks for something thats so similar to what im getting. what do you guys think? also will i be able to grow sps under this thing? i was told i could easily.

The panorama pros give out much more par and you can attach 3 to a single power supply. I doubt you will use 3 on your nano though lol. Also keep in mind the pros you have to buy the power supply seperate. I had the og moduales, I loved them.

can i grow sps with the normal panorama? are the pros 70 dollars better? im really looking for a cheap light for my nano, this is to replace my par38 light that was a piece of crap.

HOw big is your nano? The pros are 70$,but you will have to spend 25-30 for the power supply that will light up 2 more pro models. That is why the pro models are cheaper seprate power supply. Yes you can grow sps.

well on the ecoxotic website the pros are 89.99 without the power supply, i didnt think it was worth it.

Back