Pat it forward frag...

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Myteemouse

NOTHING
I have bee blessed with good growth on a coral a lot of people want..
I have a EVERLASTING GOBBSTOPPER frag
It has 7 polyps on it.. yes you heard me right 7 polyps..
Cherry corals was selling 3 polyps for 60 bucks..
and I sell these for 25 each polyp

This frag is going a PSAS member that has had there tank running for at least 6 months and has other Zoo's and paly's and shows me proof of membership and at least posts pics of there stuff or I have seen it in person to know these baby's will be cared for..

SECOND, the member MUST Pay forward 4 polyps, (I don't care if they are single and or all in one shot) before selling any to anyone..

here is a pic of the polyps but not the actual frag.

april23068.jpg

ALSO this is a "don't break the chain" coral..
each person getting a frag of this coral from whoever gets this, must pay forward the 4 polyps before selling any..
This will help spread some fast growing super cool polyps around the area and not empty the wallet.

Those are sexy zoas. I'll post some pics of my tank when I get home. It has been up exactly 6 months now. Have LPS, SPS and a lot of zoas that all seem to be doing great. I'll see if you deem me worthy ;)

You can show me pics of your tank in PM if you like or just a few pics of some of the polyps and or paly's in your
tank.
This is over a 100$ frag....

Hey Myteemouse,

Here are some pics of my tank:

http://picasaweb.google.com/jrgilles/Tank6102010?feat=directlink

Zoas look awesome, and I'd love to grow them and help share them around seattle! If you decide to pass them to someone else though, I won't be offended. Thanks for the consideration (if someone else gets em, I'll put myself on their list, lol.)

I saw some of these guys at the frag cutting siminar, and they are pretty awesome.

cheers, rob

lrgilles, they are yours....
The only thing I ask is to make sure you pay forward frags.. and then those you pay forward to, know they must pay forward 4 frags and so on and so forth...
Happy to have a high end coral in the PSAS pay it forward "don't break the chain" deal..

no worries. these grow fast..
LOVE HIGH LIGHT. I have mine directly under 250w MH only 16 inches from the surface of the water and the bulbs are 12 " from the surface of the water ... in lumenbright reflectors.. so these things get brighter pink with higher light....and with the blue LED's, OH MY LORD don't get me started..

Last edited:
SWEET!!!! I have a lot of light on my tank, and will place some rubble around them in hopes of easy fragging. I'll make sure the 4 people I give these to continue the chain. I'll try to get them to tell me where they go to and see how long I can track the 'pass it forward.'

Thanks mytee :)

just chatting about these to my gf. Its a really great idea. If the people I pass these to all also pass them forward, it would get all around the club. If I ever get any other high end zoas, I'll make sure to do the same with them.

if you can grow zoo's , these grow even faster... :) :)
very pink, lighter than armor of god and brighter than pink paly's ...

Back