Pat it forward frag...

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

So:

dolphnLVR
Rainydave
spllbnd2
thatguy

want frags. I can give out one more frag that you guys in the northend can start dividing/growing and sharing up there, if someone is going to be near seattle to pick it up. I'll know for sure later today, but I think I'm going to have to work this weekend and not be able to make it to oak harbor.

I have one with 7 or 8. I've been trying to give out 4-6 polyps per person. That would be enough to get a frag for 2 of you guys and then you can share it with other northenders. They grow very fast if you put them under high light (I have em top of my tank right under the MH's)

Anyway, if someone up there wants to pick em up, I'm in seattle central district, then you can share around up north.

Remember, if you guys take a frag, you need to give it out to 4 more PSAS members before you sell any. So, share it around

A very good point.

If I am able to make it to the meeting, I could bring up 2 frags of gobstoppers that we can frag up and give out to you guys. I would just want a couple polyps back off one of the frags. I have 2 nice sized frags of it growing right now.

Back