Pat it forward frag...

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

WOW this is an amazing gesture Adam!!! sweet deal for the person who got these!

I have a big candy cane coral I paid 25$ for a few months back but It's not doing as well as I want it to. I've fed it and such but I think my current lighting might be an issue. It also has some green polyp stars on it. If anyone would like It I'd "Frag the whole piece forward" to someone who can take better care of it :D. Someone PM me It's about I'd say seven inches wide with 20+ heads.

These are growning great btw. I'm guessing maybe 4 or 5 new heads at least. I'll give them a closer inspection, but they are climbing down the side of the frag plug.

Should be able to break off the first frag soon, which goes to DolphinLVR. If you are going to be in the seattle area anytime soon, let me know. I'll break off a piece of these and get em ready for you.

These LOVE high light. I have them at the top of my tank, in med/high flow, right under a 250W MH bulb, and the love it and have great color.

May I jump in at the end of the line on the list?

These are growning great btw. I'm guessing maybe 4 or 5 new heads at least. I'll give them a closer inspection, but they are climbing down the side of the frag plug.

Should be able to break off the first frag soon, which goes to DolphinLVR. If you are going to be in the seattle area anytime soon, let me know. I'll break off a piece of these and get em ready for you.

These LOVE high light. I have them at the top of my tank, in med/high flow, right under a 250W MH bulb, and the love it and have great color.

sure thing big blue. You are the last of the 4 I'm passing out.

Requirements to get on the list: You must be a PSAS member, also must promise to give 4 frags out to other PSAS members before you sell any (and even if you never sell any.)

If that works for you, I'll put you on the list when I get home today (as its on my home computer.)

Id love a frag. But I doubt you'll give me one. I live in federal way. I just got out of the coast guard. Email at jagr_200ATyah00.com if you want.

All 4 of my frags are spoken for (pending proof of PSAS membership).

BUT

Each of the people I give a frag too will be giving them out to 4 people (so there will be 16 more frags), and each of those will be giving out frags. These will get all around the club, so no worries.

Any of you guys on the gobstopper list going to the frag swap at Myteemouses house today? My list is as follows (I'll aslo PM you guys)

DolphinLVR
noworries
arman
bigblue141

eddiecorrea

Sorry for the short notice, but if you let me know I will bring frags. If not, I have them fragged now. I just fragged today, so you may even want to let them sit in my tank for a couple weeks to recover. Let me know.

Back