• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Photos from the shop this week

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Brie

BRA
ZiggyStardust_4631.jpg

WhitePolypPurpleThing_4652.jpg

RainbowAcans_5159.jpg

PurpleAcro_4663.jpg

DisplayPinkGreenThing_5006.jpg

CopperbandSide_4865.jpg

DisplayReefSide_4835.jpg

FireCoralFragPE_5095.jpg

DragonfacePipefishFlash_4860.jpg

NuclearGreenPaly_5181.jpg

ElephantEarMushroomFeed2_5115.jpg

DragonfacePipefish_4855.jpg

Last edited:
The kit Canon lens, 18-55mm I believe...

very cool. that's the lens i have, but my pictures don't look like yours. :) do you use a program setting, if so, which one? if you use manual settings can you tell me which you use? thanks!

So, when is Brie giving photo lessons at barrier. I have that lens and my macros dont look anything close to as awesome as those

very cool. that's the lens i have, but my pictures don't look like yours. :) do you use a program setting, if so, which one? if you use manual settings can you tell me which you use? thanks!

I always use manual.

What I usually do for tank pics is use flash on the lowest setting, drop the shutter to about 20-25, and f/stop as low as you can go. You can adjust accordingly until the photo looks right. As for color, make use of the custom WB feature. You can also bracket the WB and exposure so you'll get 3 shots at whatever distance you set. I usually go 1 stop each. If you wanna bring your camera in one day, I can show you what I mean. That is if the Lord and Masters(Cy/Tim/Chris) are ok with it. ;)

So, when is Brie giving photo lessons at barrier. I have that lens and my macros dont look anything close to as awesome as those

Photoshop CS4 also helps with post processing. And there are WAY better reef photographers on here then myself. hehe.

I always use manual.

What I usually do for tank pics is use flash on the lowest setting, drop the shutter to about 20-25, and f/stop as low as you can go. You can adjust accordingly until the photo looks right. As for color, make use of the custom WB feature. You can also bracket the WB and exposure so you'll get 3 shots at whatever distance you set. I usually go 1 stop each. If you wanna bring your camera in one day, I can show you what I mean. That is if the Lord and Masters(Cy/Tim/Chris) are ok with it. ;)

Can I be a fly on the reef wall????? If I were closer, I would be there in a heartbeat.

Photoshop CS4 also helps with post processing. And there are WAY better reef photographers on here then myself. hehe.

If you keep this up, maybe not!!!:D:D:D

great shot:D Brie,..,,10 years after,,,,well good sample and welcome to ,,, the wonderful world of model digital photagraphy CS4...eye opener for who know how to use it:D
keep on shooting

Last edited:
Back