Pictures Of Your Best Fish

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

My Maroon Clown.

The_B_03.jpg

April

Of the fish I own, this is one of my favorite. Not rare, but dear to me. Mated pair of saddle back clowns.
09.jpg

11.jpg

This is a close second favorite. My regal angel.
16.jpg

Best I could get with my digital finpix camera buget Digital cameras and moving subjects don't mix :)

Robert - love your trigger!

Here's a shot of Hooked/Katrina's trigger. I took this pic when we were taking the tank apart to remove the sandbed:

Kattrigger.jpg

Great pics everyone - keep them coming!

Robert - it is actually a Sargassum Trigger (Xanthicthys rigens). A gorgeous fish with a great personality.

i just love this guy... blue spotted kole very timid.

Here is part of my gang.
showphoto.php

He missed the photo op.
showphoto.php

Sorry, I don't have one favorite.

Here’s a couple of pic’s of my 3yr old clownfish. Go ahead and guess what its name is... (~hint~ my kids gave it it’s name) :rolleyes: ;)

11.JPG

4.JPG

Nice shots everyone! Here's my contribution, I can't figure out which fish is my favorite either. The anthias? The yellow tang? The three little gobies? They are all my favorites. The first anthias picture is of a fish that was much nicer when bought as a female. Now it's a boring pinkish rose male.

Great pics and love the Sohal pic! Nikki and Robert, I've heard the Sargassum is a great and personable fish to keep.

This was a confirmation that my Hagen had died out.

midasinpowerhead3gg.jpg

These two usually only come out at night together, so I used a flash to get the pic

gobieandshrimp2on.jpg

Last edited:
Great pics Mary, that camera lesson at MACNA really paid off...lol
Love the Blenny :D

The Blue Throat is still a bit shy unless it's feeding time then he shows his true colors :D :D :D

Thanks Robert!!! :) My husband wants a a Blue Throat, I' may be PMing you about that.

*check your PM box at RV when you have a moment, please. :)

Back