Please help!!!!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Why do I have the feeling that you didn't have to borrow the ladies wear, lipstick, or wig for the video?? :lol::lol:

Brett can you see a running total of how many votes you have? I just forwarded the link to everyone I know and they will forward it to everyone they know:). Best of luck to you!

That was a lot of work removing one day's cookies, but it was worth it LOLOLOL

OK, but doing it again was a lot less effort. :>)
Time to get back to work

Last edited:
Roscoe- no running total. I have been looking at the view count of the other videos and if I were to guage it that way I'm about 200 votes behind the blonde gal. But just because she's got more views doesn't mean she's got more votes I guess. Plus alot of you guys have been great about forwarding the link to friends, family and co workers so I think I may have a shot!

Mike, do you think mulitpul votes is ok? They don't say on the site that you are only allowed to vote once so I would think it's fine. Right? LOL.

I also saw over 400 people has viewed this thread. I wonder what the percentage of views here voted?

I really owe you guys, and Chuck and the other mods for being ok with all this chaos. Lol

Brett, I am a strong believer in the concept of One vote!

One vote per cookie deletion that is.
See It takes a lot more work for my second and third votes than the first which only required a click.
Thus the first vote was the easy one and should barely count, but the second and third ones were hard and thus true earned votes.

Ever hear Cliffs explanation from Cheers of why drinking makes you smarter?

They are only using cookies to control the one vote. Other wise you would have to log into the site. Most people never clear their cookies or internet history.

Roscoe- no running total. I have been looking at the view count of the other videos and if I were to guage it that way I'm about 200 votes behind the blonde gal. But just because she's got more views doesn't mean she's got more votes I guess. Plus alot of you guys have been great about forwarding the link to friends, family and co workers so I think I may have a shot!

I might count for quite a few of her views though. I didint get the first 5 seconds of her video, so I had to watch it over and over and over again!!!!

You might want to watch the whole thing, when she finally turns around..... Suprise, its your mom!

Speaking of which, when can we go by her house? Im about to graduate....

I really hope I win, this video is going to haunt me for at least the next 3-4 years since Jesse showed it to every one at work.......

Back