Please help!!!!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

yes this was a one time deal. I was a little creeped out myself, mostly because I was looking at myself in the mirror i realized Im actually not a bad looking woman!

I dunno... fake blondes don't do anything for me, personally. Especially when it's so blatantly obvious that the curtains don't match the wookie fur costume :lol:

Why do you think everyone is voting for him? Winning will give him the exposure necessary to prove the need for treatment :) I was expecting him at one point during the commercial to say something along the lines of "It drinks the Men's Room Ale or it gets the hose again!" while petting a small yappy dog.

I voted. Sadly, Brett doesnt need any more threatment than all of the men of "the men's room". I listen almost daily.

Well I should have followed my first instinct and voted without actually watching it first. . . .

Yep, uh huh

Fa Shizzle my Nizzle! You got my vote brotha.

You sexy man!

Good Luck
Greg P

yes this was a one time deal. I was a little creeped out myself, mostly because I was looking at myself in the mirror i realized Im actually not a bad looking woman!

I dunno... fake blondes don't do anything for me, personally. Especially when it's so blatantly obvious that the curtains don't match the wookie fur costume :lol:

LOLOL, I cant stop laughing. You look like Rosie mated with a wookie on a bad day Brett!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep voting folks!

Vote twice or 100 times!

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO IS SUPPORTING ME!

14hrs left!!!

Back