Plumbing and Drilling Help

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

SeattlesDarko

REEFER...
I moved my tank this weekend and I didn't go well at... The little life stock I have (post move) is in my grandma's tank now. So REBUILD time.....

So I am buying a new tank hopefully this week so I need some help with plumbing and drilling, I am getting a 46g Bow I want to drill it... no more HOB overflow!!! But I need help? I am willing to drive and supply a 6pk? or? If someone can help? According to Marineland's web site the only curved panel is tempered? I am in South Everett BTW.

Shoot me a PM with contact # as I live in SE Everett and have drill press and appropriate diamond hole saws.

Todd

I moved my tank this weekend and I didn't go well at... The little life stock I have (post move) is in my grandma's tank now. So REBUILD time.....

So I am buying a new tank hopefully this week so I need some help with plumbing and drilling, I am getting a 46g Bow I want to drill it... no more HOB overflow!!! But I need help? I am willing to drive and supply a 6pk? or? If someone can help? According to Marineland's web site the only curved panel is tempered? I am in South Everett BTW.

Oh no, what happened ?

Aside from it being WAY to cold for the life stock having all of those issues. The seals were not great on the tank it but it got chipped in on the corner transit and its about 1/3 of the way up the tank. I could try to reseal it but the chip is so big I don't think it would matter, and why chance 46g of water on my new living room floor :(

JUST AN FYI DON'T MOVE YOUR TANK WHEN ITS SNOWING.... But I had no choice.

Sorry to hear about the misfortune. Todd will take care of things for you.

sorry to hear, ur drilling should go fine, i did it with no issue, only thing is the bit is expensive so if you need to barrow mine shoot me a message. i had a buddy hold a garden hose on the drill site upon drilling worked better thank the clay ring they say to use, there are some youtube vids that may help you. let us know how it goes and hope to see pics soon,

Back