Posting and forum updates

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Scooterman

I have to rebuilt some templates or revert some, this will take a little time, I suggest using the default VB styyle at the very bottom left until I can tweak the normal styles. sorry for the inconveniences but I think this here on out should get better.

Yeah, it is empty for everyone, I believe.
He's working on it. The site will be back to normal soon. Hope everyone can bare with it a little longer.

Well Mike is going to help me with this some, I think he wanted to choke me some lol but regardless we will get it resolved. If you can Navigate to your profile, you can go to the general settings and change your default style there. I made a 4.2 style, seems a little easier to get around. To get to your settings you can try inbox, then you should be able to get to your general settings.

Last edited:
If you use tapatalk, nothing has changed at all. I wouldn't have known we had some issues if I didn't read this thread. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well after reading some of the new things VB changed I got the CMS back, I just need to borrow mojo to set it up the way he had it before the last upgrade lol, it will be nice to get back to normal, the new reef style should be bearable now somewhat unorganized lol but workable.

I'm just glad I found this thread. Thought it was my computer at first. Today I get a "Scampy, you dont have permission to view this page" message. But when I click on "Whats New" it brings me to latest threads so I can get around.

I liked the change you had made its nice seeing todays posts. New blood new look thats what i say:) FYI the old way loaded slow on my lap top but no other forums do.... the new way here loaded fast.

has everyone been able to change your forum style to the default vb?

Its a lot easier to get around the site. Anyone need assistance with that, let us know.

I have on my computer however I am not able to get on with my I phone. Keep getting the message that I am not authorized to use. The forum style window is not at the bottom to change to vb.

If you can get into "general settings" you can scroll down to forum skin and change it there.

For the time being at the bottom left you can change your skin to 4.2, it works better, not as pretty but you can get around much better. I also updated the permissions to access the front page, this should help some. If your having issues changing the skin, you can click on notifications(top right), then inbox and from there you can click on general settings and at the bottom change the skin to 4.2. The premissions I changed today should help with the access issues!

regardless of which style i choose I am unable to view the "Classifieds" link that used to be at the upper right..

Back