Posting and forum updates

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

You can also view the classifieds by using the link on the right side, in the navagation box.The picture of the coral banded shrimp covers part of the word "classifieds

Ok I moved it around so you see all of it on the left side, I'm looking into the way we had the ones up top also.

Gettin cleaned up pretty nice.I did try to reply to a post with a "reply with quote".Would not let me.

Tabs look elegant Scooty! :p. Nice touch! I tired the "reply with quote" as well Martin and it doesn't work on my end either. Everything is coming together nicely though Scooty. You should become and interior decorator. I bet your house is decked right out with the latest everything :lol:

LOL! You cannot submit a post unless you use 20 characters now. If you try the old "Welcome to RF!"...No dice :lol:

lol Guess I hit that one also, I'll just have to dig in these issues as we see them, some are easy and some not so.

Wahoo it's back! Thanks for the hard work with everything ealse life throws at you im sure you had a full plate anywase thanks for fixing it.

Back