Powder Blue Tang; NOW HAS STRIPES?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

So, it's really a 8 week NO NEW ADDITONS? That is because the water on the new add may have MI on it?

Sorry, how long should any new addition be quarentened for? corals and fish?

Honestly, I could do without fish, but the kids like to see them swimming around. They don't appreciate the corals and the rock work or the other hard work that goes into making everything appealing to the eye.

Thank you, I guess I will work on the pond outside while I wait out this MI crap.

Has ich returned to your fish or are you simply seeing the vertical stripes again? If it's just the vertical striping that comes and goes it's a perfectly normal traction when the fish is agitated. When my Achilles is pissed the entire underside of its neck turns a bright, solid white. Do not confuse this with ich. Reading back through this thread I get the feeling that we're confusing the issue here. Vertical stripes: nothing to worry about. Small dots on the fish: time to get the QT up and running. Which are you seeing?

Mike

No, just getting it straight how long my DT has to be fish free, well new addition free. I got that about the stripes.

Thank you to all

Back