Project 65 underway.....(Lots o' pics)

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

The plans are coming along very slowly. I still have to finish some remodeling of my condo before paying for a new tank. Plus I'm going to Hawaii in July, San Diego in June, Whistler this weekend, and Thailand for three weeks in August. We'll see how much money I have left over after all of that, lol.

The plans are coming along very slowly. I still have to finish some remodeling of my condo before paying for a new tank. Plus I'm going to Hawaii in July, San Diego in June, Whistler this weekend, and Thailand for three weeks in August. We'll see how much money I have left over after all of that, lol.

woou dood that's a lot of traveling..don't forget to take the camera with you so you can show us some pics :D

Here's the newest FT shot from this morning. Both anemones seemed to have travel up towards the top and haven't moved for about five months now, hopefully they are happy there. Things have been slow to grow but I've added a kalk reactor which seems to be helping for the SPS. I'm also just about algae free. I have this strange patch on a rock near my Yuam's but the Mexican Turbo's take a chunk everytime they venture on to it. I also had some coraline die of on the back wall for some reason but it's all coming back now. All of my LPS have been growing like crazy, my Frogspawn has almost doubled in size in the past six months and same as my hammer. My orange crush Acan's have colored up nicely and grown as well. I guess that's it for now, here's the pic.

April2007.jpg

Back