~~PSAS Anual BBQ Fundraisor, June 21st at Penny's Salsa~~

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I don't speak for the board and this is only an opinion. The club doesn't furnish alcohol, just arranges meeting locations for the members. The host for the event determines if he/she doesn't want alcohol on the premises. Me thinks that at this location for this BBQ event, that alcohol will be permitted to be consumed by those legal and responsible drinkers who wish to bring and or share. I will be bringing some bottled fermented barley juice.

Congradulations Steven!

Chad - that made me laugh...

Thanks everyone!

On another note, i recieved the shipment from Deep Water Rocks and let me tell you, they are some very cool pieces. They will be a great addition to any ones tank.

Please reply if you did not get Evite. I recieved mine. I am sorry Mike. I will pass this on to Vicki.

If you did not get a Evite.

This is the Raffle meeting where PSAS makes a effort to make money for guest speakers, hosting areas, future club event projects.

Place: Pennys Salsa Factory in Auburn
Time: 3pm

The event will be a Potluck. Please bring something that all can enjoy. If you want to bring a drink that is fine if you are legal age. The Margarita Machine may be there. The only thing is do not expect PSAS money or Bod Members to fill it. So that means if you want to get there a hour before and set this up with your drink. That is up to you and Salsaking.
Salsaking purchased over $200 worth of Margaritas at Bob Moore Pay it Forward Meeting.
Salsaking is donating quite a bit. I do not expect him to provide Margaritas for this meeting. Paul said the Machine may be available, but you have to bring your own makings for it. You will have to work that out with Paul and Eric. PSAS does not buy Alcohol. But you as member can bring it. Please make every effort to make this place safe for every member.

Salsasking has been working on a new Project. I am not going to spoil it by saying anymore. Please come join us in supporting your Seattle Area Club.

Thanks in Advance,
Ed Hahn

Ps. If you pm me I will get you address of this event. LFS please attend. LFS thank you in Advance for supporting us.

Last edited:
One update to the raffle:

Coral Frenzy just contacted me and has shipped out 6 cans of Coral Frenzy to be added. They will be included in our donation.

Thanks Coral Frenzy for your continued support!

Back